Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's it like? I'm doing medicine so it's miles away. What are the rooms like (size and furnishings)? What facilities does it have eg how many people to a bathroom? What is the pub bit like and is it always open? Is there a library/ computer cluster? Anything you can tell me about it I want to know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippokrates)
    What's it like? I'm doing medicine so it's miles away. What are the rooms like (size and furnishings)? What facilities does it have eg how many people to a bathroom? What is the pub bit like and is it always open? Is there a library/ computer cluster? Anything you can tell me about it I want to know.
    I don't know the specifics and not in work tomorrow to find out, so if you don't get a reply with all the deets, your best bet is to call the accommodation office to check - they'll have all the answers! http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/accommod...contactus.aspx

Normally it'd be about 5 to a bathroom, and halls do tend to have some sort of computer facilities, although every room has WiFi now! Libraries are open late all year round, and Hallward is 24/7 during term-time after about the first 3 weeks of the year.

The bar at Willoughby is very nice though, and open late

ReputationRep:
    I've been assigned Willoughby too, hope it's alright! I saw Florence Boot when I went on an open day and it was lovely. Guessing they're all near enough the same?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.