lightheadedness Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
How do you get rid of it? Ive got to go football training at 6.30 I can't miss it or I'l be off the team im supposed to be trying to impress them. Doesn't help that I have anxiety I think its cause I only got to sleep at 6 am and woke at 2.00.
by-torslayshisfoe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It could be your blood pressure. Does it come on and off?
Anonymous #1
No its been constant ever since I woke up, I can't explain its a mixture of being fuzzy, as though im not really here and anxious.
Fruit-cake
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah I experience light headedness and dizzyness etc. went to the doctor because it was really irritating and just before exam time it isnt good. he took blood tests which came back normal, but i have a raised blood pressure. He basically said its down to stress, and he gave me some relaxation techniques which really just seem to be relaxing and contracting muscles and deep breathing. Try eating something, maybe you havent eaten in a while? also have a drink of water, dehydration wont help. If you get anxious alot you might want to consider taking a herbal remedy such as Bachs Rescue Remedy. This is good, but i think the Bachs White Chesnut is actually better. Anyways, good luck with the football thing!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mini_munchkin)
yeah I experience light headedness and dizzyness etc. went to the doctor because it was really irritating and just before exam time it isnt good. he took blood tests which came back normal, but i have a raised blood pressure. He basically said its down to stress, and he gave me some relaxation techniques which really just seem to be relaxing and contracting muscles and deep breathing. Try eating something, maybe you havent eaten in a while? also have a drink of water, dehydration wont help. If you get anxious alot you might want to consider taking a herbal remedy such as Bachs Rescue Remedy. This is good, but i think the Bachs White Chesnut is actually better. Anyways, good luck with the football thing!
Cheers I'l do most of that, im just scared of fainting or going dizzy or something I'l probably walk half way there then turn round and come home, the field is only 10 minutes away:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.94%
No - but I will (46)
6.78%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.52%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (317)
46.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise