Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well i have 4 weeks till my first exam which is core 2 on the 13th may
    then I have Stats and Econ2 on the 17th
    then i have 17 days till my next exam (biology)
    and then an chemistry the day after

I'm almost finished revising for core2 but haven't started on the others do I have enough time to revise everything or should I only focus on the 3 upcoming and then leave the chem/bio revision for the 17 day gap???:confused:

ReputationRep:
    id personally say focus on the 3 upcoming then with that 17 day gap revise for chem and bio
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SamTheMan95)
    Well i have 4 weeks till my first exam which is core 2 on the 13th may
    then I have Stats and Econ2 on the 17th
    then i have 17 days till my next exam (biology)
    and then an chemistry the day after

I'm almost finished revising for core2 but haven't started on the others do I have enough time to revise everything or should I only focus on the 3 upcoming and then leave the chem/bio revision for the 17 day gap???:confused:
    Do you have notes ready for your other exams? If you don't, make sure you get them done. Once you have notes for everything, you can balance your revision for the next 4 weeks to cover all of your exams, with extra time being spent on your 13th & 17th exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Use Err Name)
    Do you have notes ready for your other exams? If you don't, make sure you get them done. Once you have notes for everything, you can balance your revision for the next 4 weeks to cover all of your exams, with extra time being spent on your 13th & 17th exams.
    I have started to make notes for chem and i know all but 2 topics but for econ and bio i have no notes at all
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by SamTheMan95)
    I have started to make notes for chem and i know all but 2 topics but for econ and bio i have no notes at all
    I would really advise that you focus on getting your notes for those subjects done then. If you can get them done within a week, you'll still be left with plenty of time to properly go over your earlier exams, and it means that your later exams won't be jeopardised by a lack of proper revision/not having enough time for past papers because you've had to work on notes.

That's if you can only revise off notes though. Personally I can't do anything w/o decent notes from which I can revise off, shorten, make into mind maps etc before moving onto past papers. If you feel as if you could go w/o notes for some modules, maybe you're better off revising from whatever you have (textbooks, revision guides, class notes etc.) & then getting straight into past papers.

ReputationRep:
    I have stats and eco on 17th too. How are you reviaing for these subjects. I then have bio and chem on 3rd and 4th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.