Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just started driving lessons in Aberdeen and am paying £270 for 10 hours.

Wondering what others pay in different places.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used to pay 18 a lesson in London and now pay 23 a lesson in Exeter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i pay the exact same price as you, in hampshire. i pay 28 per hour, or 270 for 10 hours
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    £23 per hour or £200 for 10

ReputationRep:
    £22 per hour, £33 for an hour and a half, or £210 for a block booking of ten hours in Hampshire

ReputationRep:
    £20 per lesson or £95 for five lessons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palindromic)
    i pay the exact same price as you, in hampshire. i pay 28 per hour, or 270 for 10 hours
    Why so much I paid £22 in surrey. Hmm the dude did say flipping heck all the time at me though...

ReputationRep:
    2p per lesson

ReputationRep:
    Wow over down in east London the maximum they charge for a manual is 20 unless lessons with an automatic or on a weekend might cost a pound more but never 28!! :0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sharp910sh)
    Why so much I paid £22 in surrey. Hmm the dude did say flipping heck all the time at me though...
    well it includes my instructors website which helps for theory, my instructor is really good, a few friends recomended, people seem to pass first time alot with him! hes even getting up at 6am to pick me up from work (working nights this week!) for my driving lesson so i can get home easily petrol is crazy high in my town for some reason aswell :/

ReputationRep:
    £22 per lesson (hour)

ReputationRep:
    I'm in London and I paid 19.95 per hr for weekday lessons and 20.95 for evening and weekends

ReputationRep:
    Depends if u are a slow or fast learner,,, some have enough with 10 lessons, some need 20 and some even 30.....

ReputationRep:
    £22 for an hour, £40 for two hours.

ReputationRep:
    Paying £40 an hour each week.

ReputationRep:
    aaaand this is why I am not learning to drive how are people affording this? Granted I only work on saturdays but I would have to use 90% of my weekly pay check to pay for a driving lesson every week :/

ReputationRep:
    £23 an hour when I did mine last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    18 pounds per hour quite cheap for my area most 25 pounds.

ReputationRep:
    £200 for 10, £23 for individual lessons

ReputationRep:
    £200 for 10. I think it's £22 for an hour, but I've never had individuals so I'm not sure.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.