Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'll keep the back story to a minimum and go on with my question.

SFNI are asking for evidence for Tax year 2011/2012 to prove my single father's income, which I have provided.

However, he has been unemployed since December 2012, so his income has changed by a lot more than 5%.

I am currently in the process of filling out a current year assessment form (FY 2012/2013) and am wondering would this be correct as the evidence:
    • Use his P45 that he received in december to prove his income from April- December 2012.
    • In the 'social benefits' section add his unemployment benefit of ~240 per month = £960 from January- April 2013
    • Total these and that is his Annual income (which is well below £19k)

Finally, would this be all the evidence I need?

• P60 for FY 2011/2012
    • Passport
    • P45 from April-December 2012

Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.