Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilanPalmer)
    Hi all!

So in September this year, I shall be starting a "Access to HE in business management" course, and basically I just wanna know from anybody who has done it, how difficult they felt it was?
    How good were the teaching methods and modules learning about? And what did you learn about etc?

Did not get told to much about it so... Just seeing if anybody has done it!

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't do that specific access course, mine was in humanities. However, access courses are easier than A Levels. I found my access course a breeze.

There should be no reason to 'struggle' with an access course. Those that do often drop out of university due to the intensity of a degree.

ReputationRep:
    I start an access course for business in September also and i have seen many people on here saying it is a lot of work because its 2 years of learning squeezed into one.

I wouldn't personally expect it to be a walk in the park because Business has a lot of subjects to cover but it will all be worth the hard work

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.