Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do boys find girls who ask lots of questions annoying? Watch

When I'm comfortable around someone (I'm normally very shy lol) I can't help myself asking loads of stupid questions like what shoe size they are and stuff like that. And I love asking for their opinion, and what they thought of this and that, and do they think ... etc.

I just come out with really random questions on the spot, I can't help myself, when I like someone I'm naturally inquisitive about them. I've recently become friends with a boy, and I don't want to scare him by doing this.

Just tell me...
    Would you find it really annoying? I'm really kind of socially awkward so I don't want to bug him by doing this.
    Please keep anon Mods, it's embarrassing.

Its good to let them know you care about them and are interested in their lives. I've been criticised before for apparently not caring enough, even though I did just I didn't show it as I was shy. As I see it everyone likes to know that they're cared about and that you're interested in them. If in doubt think if the question will make him smile or just irritate him. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    No more questions please please pleaaaaaaaaaase

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I would find it annoying and think of her as a desperate attention seeker if if the questions are completely off topic and stupid random questions. But if they are sensible and genuine questions I wouldn't have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    I find it sad that you would feel the need to hide your true personality for some guy. If he doesnt like you for you, why bother?

ReputationRep:
    The more questions the better. How else do you keep a conversation?

Anyway, I can't help that I'm a very... curious person. :pierre::pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Shoe size is a bit of a lame question. And lots of questions can be kinda intense and like an interigation, but its nice to take an intrest in somone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SchoolKid.)
    Well I would find it annoying and think of her as a desperate attention seeker if if the questions are completely off topic and stupid random questions. But if they are sensible and genuine questions I wouldn't have a problem.
    I swear this is the vibe I get off most guys...some have admitted it by saying things like oh shutup, but not to her face
    However some guys may not mind at all, so do whatever comes natural to you.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh this thread annoyed me..

ReputationRep:
    uhm na if it keeps the convo going then its cool

ReputationRep:
    As long as it isn't all the time then I wouldn't mind it.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's cool; it's nice to know that a friend is interested in you.

However if it's all the time, it may get a bit annoying, mind.

ReputationRep:
    As long as there is no awkward silence I'm fine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.