Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi,
    After a few failed relationships I've found a lad who to me is 'perfect'. After previous relationships ended badly I decided I wouldn't date any boy who to me was any else than perfect. I found a caring sensitive christian lad who respects me and has similar interests, I'm head over heels and cant think of anything wrong with him. I'm only 17 so I'm well aware that I'm probably not going to stay with this boy for the rest of my life but we've been together ages and I love him. To me he is perfect and I want to do everything I can to make him realise how much I love him and to make him happy. As we've been together a long time he's met my family and so on. Neither of us are quite ready for sex but we have done some sexual things. Any ideas of cute/romantic/sexy things that I could do to make him realise how much I love him or to make him happy would be very much appreciated!Thank you

Great idea, trouble is I've already done this quite a few times, but thank you!

ReputationRep:
    What do you as a couple have that's personal to you, like in jokes and things? play on them maybe? Or surprise him with a trip somewhere, tell him that your taking him somewhere and surprise him Its a bit cheesy, but my boyfriend and I keep a diary of our relationship and we share it between us adding in pictures and comments of days together etc. I've also done a few little treasure hunts for him, buy him some random presents connected to our relationship, hid them around my house and made a little book of riddles to find them It depends on your relationship Maybe buy some strawberries and chocolate or cream, and cover him in it and kiss it off It doesn't have to be sexual, just fun and you can feel close to one another

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.