Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heey guys!

Just wanted to start a thread for international students who got accepted into any UAL schools. I got accepted into CCW Foundation and is thinking to go there. Nice to meet you!

-Linna

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii!!!!! I got accepted by UAL CCW foundation as well!!! well originally I was keen on going there, however i've looked at some of the students' reviews and most of them say that the school is just depending on its name. The tutors there do not care much and u won't learn as much as u expected during the foundation. :eek: so i'm quite unsure now is there anyone who's actually studying there now? Can you certify if that's true or not? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Heeey I got into BA Live Events and Television at LCC. Have you considered where you're going to stay? Manna Ash and Camberwell Campus seem to be the closest to LCC but it's hard to find reviews of the different houses online. Do you have any links? Camberwell Campus will probably be closest for you guys since you're at CCW, so I might see you guys later this year. That is, if you guys are going in September 2013?

ReputationRep:
    CCW Foundation, from mexico

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got into BA Film and Television at LCC. Looking forward to meeting you there (from Germany)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donut0711)
    Hiiii!!!!! I got accepted by UAL CCW foundation as well!!! well originally I was keen on going there, however i've looked at some of the students' reviews and most of them say that the school is just depending on its name. The tutors there do not care much and u won't learn as much as u expected during the foundation. :eek: so i'm quite unsure now is there anyone who's actually studying there now? Can you certify if that's true or not? :confused:
    I heard the course is very good. Some people got into BA courses in CSM which is hella good! I finally made my decision b/w LCF and CCW and i decided to go to CCW (:

ReputationRep:
    Accepted into CCW foundation and LCF Access to higher education (fashion), but is attending CCW foundation. I'm from America(:

ReputationRep:
    CCW foundation~ from Thailand

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Im doing the International Preparation for Fashion at LCF! From Brazil! Anyone else??

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm just curious, but how long did you have to wait until you got to know you were accepted? I have recently also applied for the MA Film (course starts in January), and I am waiting for their response..
    (But I still have to take the IELTS-test..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauracm)
    Hey guys! Im doing the International Preparation for Fashion at LCF! From Brazil! Anyone else??
    i joining that course too, from india, are u scared? im scared i may not like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnSophie)
    Hi! I'm just curious, but how long did you have to wait until you got to know you were accepted? I have recently also applied for the MA Film (course starts in January), and I am waiting for their response..
    (But I still have to take the IELTS-test..)
    hi! i applied for PG diploma in visual communication, also starting in jan. (LCC) got my conditional offer within a month of application. got my unconditional after i submitted a few documents.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I will be studying animation in LCC. Where are u from and what is your IELTS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naimitaJ)
    i joining that course too, from india, are u scared? im scared i may not like it.

Yes I'm also afraid i won't like it... I have a friend who just finished it and didn`t love it... If I don`t really love it, i will apply to parsons and FIT in new york.

ReputationRep:
    hi i'm accepted at LCF for the foundation of fashion business i hope i could see you guys soon in a few months. is anyone chose dormitory at woodland court?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I'm from Australia and will be attending CSM this September. I was wondering, have you guys received your CAS from UAL yet? The international office in Hong Kong said they would have it ready around the end of June but it still hasn't been done... I'm getting slightly worried as I can't proceed to apply for my student visa without the CAS. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks in advance guys!
    Kate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm22)
    Hi everyone!

I'm from Australia and will be attending CSM this September. I was wondering, have you guys received your CAS from UAL yet? The international office in Hong Kong said they would have it ready around the end of June but it still hasn't been done... I'm getting slightly worried as I can't proceed to apply for my student visa without the CAS. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks in advance guys!
    Kate.
    Call Again.

ReputationRep:
    did you pay your deposit? cause if you didn't pay your deposit then they won't give the CAS.

(Original post by mm22)
    Hi everyone!<br />
    <br />
    I'm from Australia and will be attending CSM this September. I was wondering, have you guys received your <b>CAS</b> from UAL yet? The international office in Hong Kong said they would have it ready around the end of June but it still hasn't been done... I'm getting slightly worried as I can't proceed to apply for my student visa without the CAS. Is anyone else having the same issue? <br />
    <br />
    Thanks in advance guys!<br />
    Kate.
    <br />
    <br />

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=AyoVivian;43532690]did you pay your deposit? cause if you didn't pay your deposit then they won't give the CAS.

Hi AyoVivian,

Yes I did pay my deposit already, and I got in contact with the international office rep in Hong Kong again and he said that they are still in the process of getting the CAS from UAL. Apparently a fair few international students are still waiting. Have you guys got your CAS already?

Kate.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

What course have you applied to ? Where are you from?
    Im from Dubai, U.A.E
    I have applied for the MA Interior and spatial design course at UAL. Saw your message on one of the threads regarding UAL

Any advice?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.