Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone know of any good revision resources for the unit 1 and unit 2 exams? Or any tips on what I need to focus on?! I am stressing out about these exams.. I need a good grade in Biology to get into uni!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I am also doing edexcel biology the way i revise is by making notes using my text book and referring back to my revision guide just to ensure that i completely understand it and add additional information that is not in the text book but that is is the revision guide hope thats helps and btw i do the SNAB edexcel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's SNAB edexcel? Yeah I've been making flash cards and mind maps using my text book, but there's so much to learn! Which revision guide do you use? I was thinking of getting one but not sure which one...

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabeleleanor)
    What's SNAB edexcel? Yeah I've been making flash cards and mind maps using my text book, but there's so much to learn! Which revision guide do you use? I was thinking of getting one but not sure which one...

Thank you!
    Oh SNAB biology is another syllabus for biology that edexcel run ( Salters Nuffield Advanced Biology). Its pretty much the same as the standard edexcel biology but for a few exceptions I use the official SNAB revision guide but thats no use to you and I use the CGP revision guide what I do is i make notes using my text book and then add any additional notes that are in the revision guide also mind maps are pretty good I have made one for each topic soo yeh man hope it goes well man what did you get in Unit 1 exam??
    Edit: yeh I know what you mean, there's allot of content to learn just for one exam good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's the one I do too! I didn't know it was any different.. Okay thank you I will get the SNAB revision guide then I am taking all my exams in May/June! I haven't done the Unit 1 yet. I have 8 exams coming up now.. What did you get? Last year I got an A in Biology GCSE but I've been getting D's and C's in tests this year, and my motivation is 0!

Good luck to you too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.