Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the stupiest thing you did in school/college Watch

ReputationRep:
    title says it all , what is the stupidest thing you have done in school or college?

mine is

walking out of school at lunch time to go to the shop for a mars bar.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly folks of TSR, this is guy is not a troll, he's actually like that. He's on other forums and posts the same way. Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    What's with the influx of weirdos on here lately?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    title says it all , what is the stupidest thing you have done in school or college?

mine is

walking out of school at lunch time to go to the shop for a mars bar.
    Because that's such a stupid thing to do :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    Because that's such a stupid thing to do :confused:
    A mars bar for lunch, Seriously?

ReputationRep:
    Not me, but somebody in my school turned the toilet light off in the boy's toilets by the switch, smeared poo on it and shut the toilet door. We had an assembly on it.

I also saw a chunk of poo on a closed toilet seat with a small American flag poking out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kosovaa)
    Of course! Now that I read it again, I honestly can't believe he actually went out and bought a mars bar during lunch :facepalm:.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    As for the stupidest thing I've done:

This one time, I used a pen instead of a pencil to draw a diagram .

ReputationRep:
    I farted and blamed it on the teacher.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I was studying in one of the rooms in college when a group of young guys asked me to come along and talk to them. I did and they filmed me doing it. One of the taller guys said that he uploaded it onto Youtube. Knowing that he was joking, I pretended to search for it and I found a Rickroll video online on the computer that I was using.

"I found it!" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, it goes like this!" I said.

The song Never Gonna Give You Up played and we actually danced all over the room. Before I knew it, I was late to class. Was fun though.

ReputationRep:
    in AS biology we were disecting pig hearts, a mate bet me £5 i would take a bite out of a chunk i cut off. he was wrong. i spat, not swallowed.

ReputationRep:
    Told my maths teacher she was a greedy pig. Made my life hell after that, stupid me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    I farted and blamed it on the teacher.
    Omg haha as if!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was a finalist in the Jack petchey speak out challenge and accidentally swore in my speech to my year group

ReputationRep:
    I threw a tissue box out the window.

ReputationRep:
    Called a female teacher SIR, not as bad but her nickname was the HE-SHE :facepalm:

Called a teacher dad in front of a completely silent y11 class (was in y9 at the time - got the absolute piss taken out of me for the rest of the year)

Fell down the stairs in front of my entire year once in y7 and once in y11 (I was full of bad luck)

Me and a group of friends were watching some video where someone was singing but it was really bad - had my headphones but didn't press pause, took them out, song was still playing with the volume on full :facepalm:

And there's another one which is far too embarrassing to post on here xD

ReputationRep:
    I ran into a glass door. It fully smashed. Somehow I wasn't insured at all. It was because I wasn't paying attention and school suspended me and said it was vandalism...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kosovaa)
    thinking back , i think that mars bar was my dinner.

ReputationRep:
    Made a fake phone call to somebody who didn't exist and it would have been embarrassing anyway but what made it worse was the fact that the people in my class found out I wasn't actually calling up the person and that they didn't exist as well Also, climbed up on the radiator and splayed myself against the window in year 7 and then got stuck while an inspector walked past outside

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.