Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I have a 15-page paper due in 11 days that I haven't started for Gender and Queer Law class. Because I'm on exchange, my grade will only be a pass/fail mark (so it's very hard finding motivation to do well at all!)

Anyway, anyone with some knowledge on Gender or Queer Law want to suggest some topics that I can easily get 15 pages? At first I was thinking to demonstrate the role of women pre-Norman conquest to prove that women have not always been suppressed, but I don't know how to get 15 pages out of that. I could consider a few cases but not sure if it's interesting enough.

Any ideas??? throw them my way! It can be any topic under the sun that relates to Gender and Queer and the law. Any resources helpful too! I'll probably refer to McKinnon a bit.

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.