The Student Room Group

Is 1 month enough to revise...

So, I'm doing AS History, in which we have to do 3 topics, and I've revised for 2 of them, but haven't even looked at the other chapter yet. Now, I'm only left with exact one month before the exams, is it enough to revise for one chapter of History? I'm so upset :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Maliha Ahmed
So, I'm doing AS History, in which we have to do 3 topics, and I've revised for 2 of them, but haven't even looked at the other chapter yet. Now, I'm only left with exact one month before the exams, is it enough to revise for one chapter of History? I'm so upset :frown:

More than enough time, if you plan well. How long would it take to cover one topic, 2 days? 3 Days? Use the weekend to cover as much as you can for the last topic, and any free time at school. Then overload on past papers, and anything that pops up unexpected, go through them again. Considering you have revised two topics, you should be fine, don't worry or get upset!
Original post by 2013leaver
More than enough time, if you plan well. How long would it take to cover one topic, 2 days? 3 Days? Use the weekend to cover as much as you can for the last topic, and any free time at school. Then overload on past papers, and anything that pops up unexpected, go through them again. Considering you have revised two topics, you should be fine, don't worry or get upset!

Well, it would take like at least 2 weeks. I know I can use my free lesson for revision, but the problem is that I wanna use them to revise for AS Sociology. Thanks for the response:smile:
No.

Did that help?

Get off TSR and revise.
yes you have enough time if you use your time wisely
Original post by TimmonaPortella
No.

Did that help?

Get off TSR and revise.

Thanks, good advice!:smile:
Yeah, you'll be absolutely fine so long as you keep refreshing all of the content between now and the exams and spend enough time practicing exam technique.
If it makes you feel any better, I've also got three Units of AS history to cover and (shh!) I have only covered about half of one.
Reply 7
Depends if you can go straight from no studying to cracking open the books however many hours per day, I usually do some light revision to ease myself into it...
Reply 8
Easily doable, but you might have to up the hours, I have to do A2 Physics, Chem and Further maths and I've still not started

Quick Reply

Latest