Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats the scariest movie you've seen/heard about? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the scariest movie you've seen or heard about?

My one is most probably Twilight.

ReputationRep:
    How is Twilight scary? :P

Anyways, I thought 'The Woman in Black' was scary. 'The Ring' freaked me out.

Scariest though I would have to go with 'A Serbian Film'. Although I think that was probably just because it was very disturbing and filled with disgusting, controversial stuff.

ReputationRep:

nostalgic and scary at the same time

ReputationRep:
    "The Others" scared the crap outta me and actually made me cry. Was only later that I discovered it was a 12 certificate :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I used to think that Antz was terribly scary as a child.. Never heard anyone agree with me however.

ReputationRep:
    I remember watching some horror movie about dolls when I was a kid I forgot the name but that was scarey!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I've not seen it yet but I had a nightmare about the trailer of the new evil dead movie. And I love love love horror movies, so this must have been one scary trailer!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Loled at the Twilight comment.

I've found lots of films scary. The Grudge and the Ring come to mind. But I've seen a Hell of a lot of horrors.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    I've not seen it yet but I had a nightmare about the trailer of the new evil dead movie. And I love love love horror movies, so this must have been one scary trailer!
    I am so excited to see that, you have no idea.

Linda in it singing "We're going to find you, we're going to find you, not another peep, time to go to SLEEP" was scary as ****.

ReputationRep:
    Twilight..Cute

I wouldsay insidious

ReputationRep:
    Had a few sleepless nights after glimpsing a scene from Justin Bieber: Never Say Never. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by battycatlady)
    How is Twilight scary? :P

Anyways, I thought 'The Woman in Black' was scary. 'The Ring' freaked me out.

Scariest though I would have to go with 'A Serbian Film'. Although I think that was probably just because it was very disturbing and filled with disgusting, controversial stuff.
    it was a joke...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidH20)

You evil person XD

ReputationRep:
    Bad Taste, funny but weird ad that's what makes it scary. To be honest, horror films aren't that scary.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The Exorcist may be out dated now and everyone has seen it but that is the only film that truly scared me. I did watch it for the first time at 10 however lol. Now it doesn't scare me at all but still a good watch. Modern horrors such as Insidious and The Woman In Black scared me too, considering they are modern.

A good old horror that isn't too popular but is actually quite scary is The Entity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidH20)

I hate to break your bubble but this isn't a movie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.