Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are my teeth bad enough to be a turn off? Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    errrrrrrrrrrrrr

edit: you don't need to be a dentist to know something is wrong here, why neg?

ReputationRep:
    How come you never got braces?

And why did you just say you are a girl when you have the male symbol by your username?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacob :))
    How come you never got braces?

And why did you just say you are a girl when you have the male symbol by your username?
    because my brother used my email to make an account a while ago and i can't be bothered to make another email account so i can make another tar account

and i just never wanted to have braces i found them scary i guesss

ReputationRep:
    No your teeth are absolutely fine! And very white!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redroger)
    because my brother used my email to make an account a while ago and i can't be bothered to make another email account so i can make another tar account

and i just never wanted to have braces i found them scary i guesss
    Your teeth aren't disgusting or anything but it would definetly make them better if you had braces.

ReputationRep:
    They look fine Plus they are nice and white!

ReputationRep:
    I was honestly expecting rotting or very yellow looking teeth or something clicking through. Your teeth are incredibly white and look very healthy, I can't imagine it would be a turn off. You don't even see your bottom teeth half the time when smiling anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nahh
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    They're really white. Wow.

They are rather uneven, but no one has perfect teeth. If it's really bothering you, I would go to your dentist and see what they recommend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatevenislife?)
    some reason nutella keeps my teeth white, though I don't recommend it.
    Yeah I bet you love a big juicy nut in your mouth don't ya.

ReputationRep:
    Fine, nicer than mine anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The people in this thread saying they look fine, what planet are you from?
    It's never too late to get braces OP. Sure it will knock your confidence for a year or two but it will be worth it in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    When you smile it looks fine. Just eat with your mouth shut, and avoid yawning in public and nobody would even notice

ReputationRep:
    cant really tell if its a turn off or not, depends how it goes with ur face and wot ur face looks like

ReputationRep:
    I don't think your teeth are too bad, tbh, seen a lot worst. Though guaranteed American's will care more than the average Brit.

ReputationRep:
    They're not perfect, obviously, but definitely not so crooked that they'd be a turn off. The most important thing is how you feel with your teeth/smile, because your smile is such a huge part of your self confidence. If you're not comfortable with them and are going to be constantly insecure (like not smile with your teeth etc.) then I'd recommend getting braces, just so you feel more confident.

I used to have teeth like yours, but I also had a terrible overbite and one tooth sticking out on the top left all vampire-like. I never dared to smile really big because of my teeth, and so got braces. I'm so much more confident now!

ReputationRep:
    This thread reminded me of Ross from Friends when he gets his teeth whitened and it looks insanely white that it glows in the dark!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone for replying! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smd4std)
    errrrrrrrrrrrrr

edit: you don't need to be a dentist to know something is wrong here, why neg?
    Although I didn't get to see the picture, your comment was down right cruel. How could you even say something like that - a TAD belittling Some people can't help what their teeth look like due to genetics.

I'm sure they weren't too bad op

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.