Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You, your clone, 1 hour... What do you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I read a blog post on Cracked - which is a hilarious site - which inspired me to get some responses on its question.

You're locked in a room with your clone for an hour. Do you fight it or make love to it?

By the way those are the only two options, and after an hour the clone vanishes completely, nobody ever knows of whatever happened.

Here's the article to help clarify : http://www.cracked.com/blog/human-cl...u-fk-or-fight/

ReputationRep:
    We do dirty thing, I tell him he's beatiful, he acts all hard and sh1p. I tell all the things we could, he says [email protected] I tell him my asrehule is the size of a pea, you ain't wreaking that, he the suggests in his bvm, I whip my erect rocket out, he pokes it. I go in, blood comes out, still going at it, he suggests he take a bit to face. Stick it in, goes hard for a bit. He eats my clothes, then disappears and I'm stood there naked with a hard peni.

ReputationRep:
    I do both, we're kinky like that.

ReputationRep:
    I-spy?

ReputationRep:
    i dont think i am sexy, i would not fight it but also dont make love, perhaps a game of chess...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I love Cracked.com, I read that article ages ago. It was very indepth

I must say, I'd **** me. I'd probably do that even if there were other options.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Faust)
    I-spy?
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    i dont think i am sexy, i would not fight it but also dont make love, perhaps a game of chess...
    Can't play I-Spy, can't play chess... Only got two options there.

ReputationRep:
    Make love to it?! Well if you were bi-curious it could be a way of finding out which side you're on...ya'know, seeing if things get "harder" along the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    Can't play I-Spy, can't play chess... Only got two options there.
    I am not a great chess player, but i like it ( i play like a 10 year old ), the basics of chess u can learn in one simple houre..... U just need to learn like 10 tricks and then u can play for life !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    Make love to it?! Well if you were bi-curious it could be a way of finding out which side you're on...ya'know, seeing if things get "harder" along the way.
    I only said "make love" so the mods don't nuke me. I'm talking about good old fashion ******* though.

(Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    I love Cracked.com, I read that article ages ago. It was very indepth

I must say, I'd **** me. I'd probably do that even if there were other options.
    You, I like :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Arm wrestle! Will probably take longer than the 1 hour...

ReputationRep:
    I only said "make love" so the mods don't nuke me. I'm talking about good old fashion fu*king though.

I think the mods are gonna nuke you anyway for avoiding the swear filter (I did, didn't realise haha) - the whole word's meant to be filtered! :lol:

And yeah possibly, seeing if it's true what they say about entering from the back doors. *no homo*

ReputationRep:
    So I read a blog post on Cracked - which is a hilarious site - which inspired me to get some responses on its question.

You're locked in a room with your clone for an hour. Do you fight it or make love to it?

By the way those are the only two options, and after an hour the clone vanishes completely, nobody ever knows of whatever happened.

Here's the article to help clarify : http://www.cracked.com/blog/human-cl...u-fk-or-fight/
    Why in the hell would I **** myself??!! :lolwut:

I mean, I think I'm good-looking and all, but I wouldn't **** myself - that's just wrong!

So, I'd have to fight myself - that would be interesting and physically challenging, considering I'm a cyclists and my clone's big quads would do battle with my own quads - not to mention I'll be up against a guy the same height as me (6'4). Just great...

ReputationRep:
    Erm I don't think I'd like to meet a clone of myself. It's weird knowing someone too well like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My Clone would get the D..although it would be a bit twincesty.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I only said "make love" so the mods don't nuke me. I'm talking about good old fashion fu*king though.

Why thank you. Really though, it's the perfect opportunity to experience you body from the outside perspective. No shame at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ss_s95)
    I think the mods are gonna nuke you anyway for avoiding the swear filter (I did, didn't realise haha) - the whole word's meant to be filtered! :lol:
    I got a warning for linking a youtube video with swearing in it. It's a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Stare at him from behind.. Seriously! I find it so frustrating that I don't know what I look like from behind while facing forward.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be against Human Rights to beat the clone up?

ReputationRep:
    I don't love myself enough to do me (haha weird sentence).
    So I guess I'd fight myself in an awesome and cool way with power ranger yelling and black belt moves (learnt from watching various jackie chan movies) .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.