Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just read on the Daily Fail once again, an article about Kim Kardashian, doing what she always does.. walking from a door to a car.

This article was extra special though, in that Kim Kardashian's choice of top clashed horrendously with the weather and you could see what appears to be a.. and OMG.. an outline of a nipple because of the windy and cold day that she decided once again to walk around.

Seriously, we have been forced to know who this person is and any one can talk in front of a camera and there is nothing extraordinary about her, so why the same photos day in day out?

Morons - the media, the kardashians and myself for reading it!

ReputationRep:
    I've never even heard her talk in front of a camera. I've been aware of her existence for a few years seeing as the fail seems to have at least 3 articles a day on her but I've never heard her voice once. I really don't understand what she is.

ReputationRep:
    Kim Kardashian is a vulgar human being. I'm usually sick in my mouth a little, when I see her fat face.

ReputationRep:
    What irritates me the most is her ENTIRE family, not just her, are famous cause she sucked someone's **** on camera. Why the **** are her sisters famous when it is Kim who was on the tape.

Vile humans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rybee)
    Kim Kardashian is a vulgar human being.
    Not really. She's just famous for being famous.

The real idiots are the people who care about what she does and keep her in the limelight.

ReputationRep:
    She is a truly frightful woman.

ReputationRep:
    That specie (Kardashian) is still ALIVE :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i think its funny that people hate her and the family so much and talk about it all the time, thats whats keeping them famous!
    yes they did 'get famous' because of her sex tape, but since then they've done soo many business things, and for people with no talent they've done veeery well for themselves

i just dont get why people waste their time hating on them calling them 'vulgar human beings' when you could clearly be doing better things

ReputationRep:
    Kim Kardashian is an amazing person, hot and inspirational!! I'm thinking you're just jealous.

ReputationRep:
    KARDASHIANS 4LYF 4EVA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    even as preggo, she is hot.
    even before being preggo, she had great, womanly, shapes (unlike most skinny girls out there, behind firewall...)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.