Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wearing a string? Isnt that extremely irritating? watch

ReputationRep:
    I tried a man string one day, and after 3 minutes of walking in my house i decided that this thing wasnt for me, all of the time this enoying irritating string between ur two bums, waw, i hate that...

Then i also thought, what on earth posseses woman to actually like such inderwear...??

To emphasize my idea/point i send u a sort of sexy video where 10 individuals, 20 year old girls are in and all 10 without string but wearing normal underwear.., and for me this is sexy enough, and i dont even need to see a woman in a string ....

ReputationRep:
    You tried a man string? What possessed you to do that?!

Why do women wear them? Perhaps they find it sexy or comfortable. It's all a matter of opinion though at the end of the day. Some people will like g-strings, some people will like granny pants.. It's just down to preference. Also down to fashion. I guess the trend at the moment is sexy underwear and g-strings fall into that category.

ReputationRep:
    they're actually quite comfortable after about 5 minutes, you completely forget about it. It looks nice and it stops you getting a pant line if you wear something tight.

ReputationRep:
    i find them really comfy and their not for sexy reasons but that they dont give you that awful pant line

ReputationRep:
    maybe it's cuz your junk is in the way? idk

ReputationRep:
    Find them really comfy. I don't get massive wedgies like with normal pants. Ok a string is pretty much just a permanent wedgy but you don't really feel it. It's not uncomfortable like a wedgy in pants!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because there's some baggage which gets in the way of the fabric. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    I tried a man string one day, and after 3 minutes of walking in my house i decided that this thing wasnt for me, all of the time this enoying irritating string between ur two bums, waw, i hate that...

Then i also thought, what on earth posseses woman to actually like such inderwear...??

To emphasize my idea/point i send u a sort of sexy video where 10 individuals, 20 year old girls are in and all 10 without string but wearing normal underwear.., and for me this is sexy enough, and i dont even need to see a woman in a string ....

Mate, two things:

1. whatever made you want to try a man string?? :confused:

2. so long as girls are wearing g strings and other sexy underwear, why on earth would us boys complain. I mean, I'm happy to see a girl in a g string

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    Mate, two things:

1. whatever made you want to try a man string?? :confused:

2. so long as girls are wearing g strings and other sexy underwear, why on earth would us boys complain. I mean, I'm happy to see a girl in a g string
    Ow why???

Man g strings, are very fashionable,,, one day a mate or my brother or so left one in my house when he visited me for a weekend staying over and drinking in the pub.... So then i tried it on ome time...

Second of all? No, haha, i really dont think girls in strings are mor sexy then girls with normal underwear,,,,,more i think girls in normal underwear sexier... May i be mad perhaps, but thats me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grannylovers)
    Ow why???

Man g strings, are very fashionable,,, one day a mate or my brother or so left one in my house when he visited me for a weekend staying over and drinking in the pub.... So then i tried it on ome time...

Second of all? No, haha, i really dont think girls in strings are mor sexy then girls with normal underwear,,,,,more i think girls in normal underwear sexier... May i be mad perhaps, but thats me...
    Wait! What? You tried on someone else's underwear???????? Wtf!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superduper9)
    Wait! What? You tried on someone else's underwear???????? Wtf!
    Jesus.... after washing yes.... people stay over and leave clothes sometimes,... never heard that???

ReputationRep:
    i google imaged what a man string was...

no matter how many times i convince myself the browser history has been erased and hard drive formated, i dont believe this has been removed from my computer....

ReputationRep:
    Or : Brother calls u saying "Hey man i got few sacks of clothes i dont want anymore, do u want them?"

And then some socks ar in it and some jeans, and a boxer short.....

ReputationRep:
    Granny love is a f*cking weirdo. His name says it all really.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.