Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

my girlfriend can't feel my penis during sex :/ Watch

Hi all. This isn't a troll and I know there are millions of threads like this but they are all rubbish and left unanswered. But anyway here we go. I've been with my current Gf now for about 7/8 months now. The relationship is amazing. She's always there for me physically and mentally. Absolutely perfect.. Other than sex. Every time we have sex she just never feels satisfied and I feel kinda lost inside her. My penis is completely average in length like 7.3 inches. (I tell everyone 7.5 lol) but the thickness is a little thin. But after looking online my girth is apparent average. About 5 inch girth at the base and the rest is pretty much 4.5. And about 1.5 inches in width. Think that's the problem. We have tried many positions. I can last up to an hour too. This may sound like a good thing but I think I Only last that long because either she is too loose or I'm too thin (or both). She also get super wet which doesn't help because that's even less friction. I just feel so disappointed with myself that I cannot satisfy the one I love. I can do oral and make her *** and stuff, but once she's cumed she loses all sexual desire. I still make her close using oral before sex. Makes no difference. Just really makes me sad because I have self image issues anyway and when she says "is it in?" while I'm raming her just makes me so sad. She actually tells me that im big. But she clearly just says that. She's a little on the big side weight wise, so no idea if wider hips means a wider vagina because she is very short too. My first girlfriend was a self proclaimed hoe and her vagina wasn't tight, but I could still feel everything and she could too. So REAL problem here that needs REAL advice. Thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hmm, tact in bed, what's that then?

Have you suggested some practice with kegels? What happens if you have anal sex or fist her?

i act
    (Original post by unprinted)
    Hmm, tact in bed, what's that then?

Have you suggested some practice with kegels? What happens if you have anal sex or fist her?
    i actualy gave sugested them.she just tbinks she knows it all and said its just for women who've had babies. anal we did once.both were drunk so you could imagine how that turned out lol

ReputationRep:
    1) 7.3 inches in length is above average. (Average is around 5.5-6 inches).

2) Average girth.

Conclusion: You're girlfriend has a bucket and a half.

As above, tell her to do kegels.

Also, have you asked her if she's had a problem with this with previous partners?

I discussed it with her today. She obviously wasn't too happy. She cried and i felt bad. But she said she's only had 1 sexual partner before me and he was smaller but said the sex was still Meh. But with her old partner she used to have sex almost daily. We do it 2/3 times a week so she clearly enjoyed his sex more. I dunno what to do because I do the positions she wants me to. And she refuses to do kegels

ReputationRep:
    Name:  males-hand-clenched_~k10184923.jpg
Views: 2784
Size:  11.1 KBIf she's refusing kegels maybe it's time for a different approach.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah. I like you man. 7.3 rounded up to 7.5!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.