my girlfriend can't feel my penis during sex :/ Watch

Allieprx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do not take this the wrong way, but your gf sounds a little controlling of you. You keep worrying about pleasing her, but since when did she put you first in the sexual relationship ? Some girls manipulate or try and hold onto a guy by making him constantly feel he is not doing enough, so he always questions his masculinity.
Her extra weight could be an issue too, and can effect a sex life dramtically in some men or women. I heard of one man who was overweight and couldnt get his girlfriend pregnant. He lost a lot of weight at the gym and eventually they had a baby girl. But, that was just him, not you or your girlfriend.
I think it would help of you could both talk to a sex guidance councillor. That way, a qualified professional is present who will give you impartial advice, as this may be a psychological issue on her part or in you, rather than any physical related issue in either of you.
Pandamonk
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Embrace the fact that she can take a big one and invest in some toys. You can get penis sleeves and dildos that will more than satisfy her. Why must we fixate on doing it all with our penis? Maybe that's why more than 75% of women never orgasm from sex alone. Yes, these toys may reduce your physical sensations somewhat, but I guarantee when you see her orgasm over and over, harder then she ever has before you'll really get off on it.
Last edited by Pandamonk; 1 year ago
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I can't feel the tip of my boyfriends d!ck it feels numb I'm either too dry or too lubricated but still struggle to feel him any tips on what I could do we have tried different positions, fore play, teasing everything! I need help, sometimes he can't feel me when I'm lubricated, but when I'm dry I can't feel him but he can feel me and then he goes flat he struggles to even get hard I think it's stress I've tried getting him to stop worrying supporting him doing everything that I can sometimes I even give up myself and don't bother.
Equine1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can't feel the tip of my boyfriends d!ck it feels numb I don't know what's wrong with me or him im still struggling to feel him any tips on what I could do we have tried different positions, fore play, teasing everything! I need help, sometimes he can't feel me when I'm lubricated, but when I'm dry I can't feel him but he can feel me and then he goes flat he struggles to even get hard I think it's stress I've tried getting him to stop worrying supporting him doing everything that I can sometimes I even give up myself and don't bother.
Last edited by Equine1; 1 year ago
Equine1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't know what to do about it I feel kind of embarrassed any suggestions anyone could give me would be appreciated.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Don'tBanmepls)
Poor dude, I feel sorry for you man.
I feel sorry for my boyfriend too its the same for him too.
sanjaymishra41
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oohoo serious problem
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sanjaymishra41)
oohoo serious problem
Yeah it is a serious problem
Anon2233
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Fingers are great btw
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Devify)
It is likely her level of lubrication that is getting in the way. I know when I'm particularly "wet" I don't feel that much.

Do you do foreplay before you have sex? Maybe it would be worth trying to be more spontaneous with it and not spending that much time just playing with eachother.

Consider incorporating toys and such into your sex life too. Have you talked about fetishes? Maybe just penetration doesn't really do it for her anyway
Love you girl for recommending spontaneous sex. The so called foreplay is sometimes a hurdle more than fun.
Anonymous #6
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Equine1)
I can't feel the tip of my boyfriends d!ck it feels numb I don't know what's wrong with me or him im still struggling to feel him any tips on what I could do we have tried different positions, fore play, teasing everything! I need help, sometimes he can't feel me when I'm lubricated, but when I'm dry I can't feel him but he can feel me and then he goes flat he struggles to even get hard I think it's stress I've tried getting him to stop worrying supporting him doing everything that I can sometimes I even give up myself and don't bother.
Anon fail
Anonymous #7
Report 1 year ago
It sounds like you are simply not a natural fit for each other. Don't worry about your size, it is normal. You just don't match. Penises and vaginas come in different sizes. Experiment with doggy style positions, they make penis feel tighter, use pillows, but most importantly relax. You are stressed out. You make her enjoy herself in other ways, this might take a little longer but not all hope is lost. Also, not every woman needs penetrative stimulation to have fun. Is she unhappy about the situation or is it just you? Communicate. Tell her about your frustration. That you get distracted when she is asking whether you have penetrated her. The thing about the lubrication might be true. When the vagina is well lubricated, it can feel a bit too slippery for you to enjoy yourself. But hey, that means you turn her on. Isn't that great? So yes, try a shorter or different foreplay, and have fun.
Unknownimas
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have the same problem . I recently broke my virginity and I’ve been having sex with one guy that took my virginity but yesterday when we had sec it felt different, I just couldn’t feel him like I did before. This is really scary for me as I don’t have prior sexual experience and don’t know why this is happening
legitgaming
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Can you hear that. That's the sound of hundreds of men crying because you put us all to shame with your monster ****.

Cheers son's crying now.

(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all. This isn't a troll and I know there are millions of threads like this but they are all rubbish and left unanswered. But anyway here we go. I've been with my current Gf now for about 7/8 months now. The relationship is amazing. She's always there for me physically and mentally. Absolutely perfect.. Other than sex. Every time we have sex she just never feels satisfied and I feel kinda lost inside her. My penis is completely average in length like 7.3 inches. (I tell everyone 7.5 lol) but the thickness is a little thin. But after looking online my girth is apparent average. About 5 inch girth at the base and the rest is pretty much 4.5. And about 1.5 inches in width. Think that's the problem. We have tried many positions. I can last up to an hour too. This may sound like a good thing but I think I Only last that long because either she is too loose or I'm too thin (or both). She also get super wet which doesn't help because that's even less friction. I just feel so disappointed with myself that I cannot satisfy the one I love. I can do oral and make her *** and stuff, but once she's cumed she loses all sexual desire. I still make her close using oral before sex. Makes no difference. Just really makes me sad because I have self image issues anyway and when she says "is it in?" while I'm raming her just makes me so sad. She actually tells me that im big. But she clearly just says that. She's a little on the big side weight wise, so no idea if wider hips means a wider vagina because she is very short too. My first girlfriend was a self proclaimed hoe and her vagina wasn't tight, but I could still feel everything and she could too. So REAL problem here that needs REAL advice. Thank you
Henry Coogen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi all. This isn't a troll and I know there are millions of threads like this but they are all rubbish and left unanswered. But anyway here we go. I've been with my current Gf now for about 7/8 months now. The relationship is amazing. She's always there for me physically and mentally. Absolutely perfect.. Other than sex. Every time we have sex she just never feels satisfied and I feel kinda lost inside her. My penis is completely average in length like 7.3 inches. (I tell everyone 7.5 lol) but the thickness is a little thin. But after looking online my girth is apparent average. About 5 inch girth at the base and the rest is pretty much 4.5. And about 1.5 inches in width. Think that's the problem. We have tried many positions. I can last up to an hour too. This may sound like a good thing but I think I Only last that long because either she is too loose or I'm too thin (or both). She also get super wet which doesn't help because that's even less friction. I just feel so disappointed with myself that I cannot satisfy the one I love. I can do oral and make her *** and stuff, but once she's cumed she loses all sexual desire. I still make her close using oral before sex. Makes no difference. Just really makes me sad because I have self image issues anyway and when she says "is it in?" while I'm raming her just makes me so sad. She actually tells me that im big. But she clearly just says that. She's a little on the big side weight wise, so no idea if wider hips means a wider vagina because she is very short too. My first girlfriend was a self proclaimed hoe and her vagina wasn't tight, but I could still feel everything and she could too. So REAL problem here that needs REAL advice. Thank you
SEVEN AND A HALF INCHES that is not average. avererage is 5" to 6". You've put us all to shame with your over-sized genitalia.

All I'm saying is, an no offence to you, your girlfriend may have f*cked around before you were together so that
Anonymous198391
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You don't always have to **** her hard.In fact some times that's no right to do.Sometimes you gotta make some love, and ****ing give her some smooches too.Sometimes you got to squeeze and sometimes you've got to say please and sometimes you got to say hey... I'm gonna **** you, softly I'm gonna screw you gently, I'm gonna hump you, sweetly I'm gonna ball you DISCREEEREETLYYYYYY!!!
Last edited by Anonymous198391; 8 months ago
Scrooged
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya, my name is Emily and I am 19. If it makes you feel any better I'm dating a guy with a larger penis than you and I feel nothing either. I'm still trying to figure out why but the doctor thinks it's a medical issue....I have endometriosis so it could be the cause. This sort of thing is cause by a blockage in women. Be that physical or emotional. Has she experienced past trauma ? Not just sexual
Tigs406
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love you!Music is my first love, it took me half way into the second sentence to know where you were going with that!
Naomiwins
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A lot of men think they have a good girth but they haven’t and cannot admit that ! I honestly bet it’s the girth on your penis that’s the problem .. I know as my last partner was the same way too slim line .. think upsetting your girlfriend is out of order and maybe you need to sort your girth out either that or she wants to dump you
SilverOak
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have the same prob with my partner. But only recently. We've been together for some yrs now. I've started Kegel exercises and running, tried different positions, but it's getting harder (no pun intended!) to feel him - feel any pleasure. He's mentioned he thinks he might be losing his erection slightly, during sex? It does seem to only ever be medium hard, and goes soft when he gets distracted or loses confidence. Foreplay with fingers is alright, and I'm fine with a large dildo. When we were on a break, I slept with two other men who were much larger, and it felt like I was in heaven, like I'd forgotten what vaginal orgasms feel like.
I'm stuck for ideas. I used to get him to pretend to force himself on me, or do it doggy - the only way to get him to go for it and harden up. But I'm so tired of having to tell him every time.
I'm worried it's my fault, that I'm too fat or childbirth has made me larger. But I can still experience pleasure, just not massively (!) with him. Obviously it's not all about size though. Thanks to commenter for reminding me about love, passion etc. I've been with guys who were abnormally massive years ago, and it wasn't pleasurable, because I didn't really love them or feel desire towards them. Also they were weird and a bit creepy.
Last edited by SilverOak; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (64)
53.78%
No (21)
17.65%
I'm not old enough (34)
28.57%

Watched Threads