Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a pretty basic tablet just to use for a few apps but needs a good battery life as I'll want it to run for 5-6 hours before I can recharge it. Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanadesse)
    Looking for a pretty basic tablet just to use for a few apps but needs a good battery life as I'll want it to run for 5-6 hours before I can recharge it. Any suggestions?
    How cheap are we talking? There are plenty of dirt cheap tablets but few that I'd recommend.

ReputationRep:
    Well depends, will pay whatever I need to pay. Under £100 preferably, I want cheap but I don't want a pile of **** lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    How cheap are we talking? There are plenty of dirt cheap tablets but few that I'd recommend.
    Meant to quote you above so that you'd see my reply to you

ReputationRep:
    Dont know about battery life of it but the samsung galaxy tab is only £145 and it has quite good specs. Really good value for money there. Anyone under £100 is going to be 99% of the time a pile of ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astrojg)
    Dont know about battery life of it but the samsung galaxy tab is only £145 and it has quite good specs. Really good value for money there. Anyone under £100 is going to be 99% of the time a pile of ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ASUS Google Nexus 7 16GB, Wi-Fi, 7in - worth £120 practically new do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Well new it is £199 I beleive . The main problem with the nexus is that it doesn't expandable memory (eg. Memory card)

ReputationRep:
    Visit eBay looking for a cheap motorola Xoom

ReputationRep:
    Definitely what I'd go for :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I bought a new Nexus 7 for £110, bargain!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.