Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So we year 11's are nearing the end of our time at secondary education, i'm sure you all have funny memories. Why not share them?

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer

ReputationRep:
    Year 8 was like the 'do nothing' year it was so great - so many ***** fights as well!

We was also kicked out of London Zoo for making too much noise near the gorillas xD

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    We've all had that one supply teacher where the class picks on him/her haha.

As for me, this one time in math, my teacher stepped outside for a second, and as soon he came in, literally everybody switched places and we almost made the teacher go crazy as we kept denying that we had switched places. Eh it was funny for me anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teh Smart One)
    We've all had that one supply teacher where the class picks on him/her haha.

As for me, this one time in math, my teacher stepped outside for a second, and as soon he came in, literally everybody switched places and we almost made the teacher go crazy as we kept denying that we had switched places. Eh it was funny for me anyway
    Hahaha my god. We had this CRAZY supply teacher, you could see his hairy stomach and he was so creepy. Just my luck he'd stick to me during maths.

Looool this other supply we had for about 6 months drew a seating plan and circles representing each of us. If we were naughty he'd put an X into the circle. We'd basically spend the whole lesson slyly talking to him about "science" and trying to
    Figure out who was which circle then report back to the rest of the class. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisa96)
    In year 7 when a 60 year old teacher starting shouting at a girl during prayer time in the morning because she sneezed...

Having a food fight with onions and other vegetables during a lesson of Art in Year 9 when we had a supply teacher.

I cant really remember any really funny memories at school
    LOOOOOoL!

Ahh food technology lessons were the best! Despite being an all girls class we'd burn everything. My friend would put all our pies in the oven without telling us and we'd all just go mad. It was crazy. Miss it so much !

ReputationRep:
    Haha we also used to take our individual laptops to geography and we'd all go onto the shared documents which has an individual folder for each student. We basically used that as instant messaging during class by changing the names of the folder and it was hilarious. We'd go crazy laughing and our teacher used to call us rude because he'd think we're laughing at him.

ReputationRep:
    Being in year 11, it feels like time has gone so fast. It's only now that you really appreciate what the school has done to your life, Academically and socially. It's good that I'm going back for 6th form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teh Smart One)
    Being in year 11, it feels like time has gone so fast. It's only now that you really appreciate what the school has done to your life, Academically and socially. It's good that I'm going back for 6th form
    I completely agree... In the lower years I didn't appreciate all the trips and "boring" lessons we were made to take but now looking back I'm so grateful and I feel like knocking some sense into the current lower years so they can enjoy it all! :/ i'm going back for sixth form too, it's
    never easy leaving is it!?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    We had a supply teacher in maths in Year 8 who was trying to teach us what squares are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    We had a supply teacher in maths in Year 8 who was trying to teach us what squares are.
    That's sad. Haha we had a teacher try to tell us we needed to book ourselves into laptop addiction clinics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This time in year 7 when my friends dared me to pretend I was a male stripper. So i took off my jumper and tie and started to swing them whilst doing a vulgar thrust. Just then my maths teacher walked into the building and stood there staring at me for a couple of seconds before I noticed.

ReputationRep:
    Flushed my teachers phone down the toilet

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)
    Flushed my teachers phone down the toilet

Posted from TSR iPad
    What? Why? Did they know? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaiDuc)
    What? Why? Did they know? LOL
    Yeah me and a few friends did it and then someone snitched us up to the head and we had to pay for a new one and got a months worth of detention.

Posted from TSR iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaiDuc)
    This time in year 7 when my friends dared me to pretend I was a male stripper. So i took off my jumper and tie and started to swing them whilst doing a vulgar thrust. Just then my maths teacher walked into the building and stood there staring at me for a couple of seconds before I noticed.
    Lmfaoooooooooooo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymouse01)
    Yeah me and a few friends did it and then someone snitched us up to the head and we had to pay for a new one and got a months worth of detention.

Posted from TSR iPad
    Which teacher was it? The worst that's probably happened in my class is someone stole my geography teacher's wallet. He didn't notice it was gone from his back pocket until someone snitched up the kid. But the funniest thing was, he didn't even get a detention! He was just told not to do it again!

Oh, and people have smoked cigarettes in the same geography class and he hasn't noticed. Yeah... everyone hated him.

ReputationRep:
    once some kid chucked a stink bomb into the girls toilets lol

ReputationRep:
    In our school, we had kids who dealt in drugs and cigarettes and supply it to the younger kids. They got expelled in the end for smoking and drinking in the school premises themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Lmfaoooooooooooo!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah... It seems to have become a habit of mine to do something really stupid just as a teacher walks in. Another time, i was walking up to german class complaining to my friend how much I hate the german teacher and what a **** she is. He kept looking at me and shaking his head. I didn't know what he was on about until I looked back. She was standing right behind me the whole time. She glared and walked past but didn't say anything. I know she secretly hates me

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.