Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sorted out my student finance application a while ago, so it was all sorted and I didn't have to worry.

I have realised that I could only fill out a finance form for 2012/2013
    However I'm starting my course September 2013...
    It won't let me do a 13/14 application.

I can only assume that they will never actually process it, which obviously is not helpful.

Is me only resort calling them? Because any time I have tried, I've just been waiting on the phone for longer than I can wait. My work hours reduce my 'waiting on phones' time. Let alone talking about the phone bill I receive from doing so...

Please help, what are my options!

ReputationRep:
    Can you not say that you don't want to be put on hold due to past experiences, I've done that countless times and I always get sorted out with any issues far quicker.

ReputationRep:
    Well, they have sent me a letter saying it is obviously the wrong year and need to do my 2013/2014 application now... However the stupid website has had error problems.

Why do they suck so much?

I'm thinking of doing the paper application but then I've noticed other people say it just gets lost or hardly ever processed in time...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.