Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My neighbour is making career decisions and is considering doing Law or Criminology at Uni.

But she's finding it difficult to deal with the fact that there may be oral examinations during either of the courses. I know Law would definitely have more speaking tasks but i'm not too sure about Criminology.

I told her she would have to confront her fears and would need to practice and i'm pretty sure every course has some sort of oral exam, but she's absolutely adamant to choose a course where there will be less oral presentations, even if it means she hinders away from Law which she primarily wanted to do.

If anyone's done either Law or Criminology, could you shed light on roughly how many oral exams there are altogether? Or per module?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.