Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my school deicded this Year 12 we would do a linear based system therefore I have 9 EXAMS! So I got BY1 and BY2 and so as you know with Bio there is a lot to learn. But since I only have roughly only 4 weeks left what should I do as a crash course. Also is it possible to get an A at this stage?

ReputationRep:
    My friend is also in a similar boat, I don't understand why some schools do it. Yes it gives you more time to revise (For BY1) but ends up giving you too many exams.

I'd say learn the spec off by heart and read multiple text boots including your exam boards one as well and do LOADS of past papers.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThrashMetal)
    My friend is also in a similar boat, I don't understand why some schools do it. Yes it gives you more time to revise (For BY1) but ends up giving you too many exams.

I'd say learn the spec off by heart and read multiple text boots including your exam boards one as well and do LOADS of past papers.

Good luck
    Ah brill thanks for the advice. The new linear system is definatly going to be adapted to the whole of the new coming Year 12 my school is doing the trial with the current Year 12 (me)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.