Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So basically, my flatmate's getting married in May, and I'm one of the bridesmaids. I've asked her about what she wants to do for her hen night and she kind of just keeps brushing it off and doesn't really seem all that bothered. She's not the sort of person who'd be up for a big drunken night out (sadly ), so I wanted to organise some sort of night in to surprise her - I just wanted to know if anyone can suggest stuff to do? Like I don't want to invite a load of people around to just sit here! I had a look at like 'pampering parties' but there's no way I'd be able to afford it! Any ideas would be massively appreciated!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Ann Summers party?

ReputationRep:
    Luxury spa?
    Something active, for example, horse riding?
    Water sports would be fun
    Horse races and a meal?
    Festival (if there is any on!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just make your own pamper party? put some music and smelly candles on, get some face packs and a few manicure things, some wine and you're sorted!

ReputationRep:
    I organised my friends hen, i picked a local resturant, invited her nearest and dearest, we all had dinner then went back to hers for music and dancing and some poor alcohol. Keep it simple.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.