ReputationRep:
    Just signed up to this, don't really know how to use it but hey ho! Just thought I'd join because a few college friends talk about it occasionally and I thought I'd get in on the action :') I'm probably going to end up using this as a form of procrastination..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenRM)
    Just signed up to this, don't really know how to use it but hey ho! Just thought I'd join because a few college friends talk about it occasionally and I thought I'd get in on the action :') I'm probably going to end up using this as a form of procrastination..
    Welcome, welcome! Procrastination is very common here, so you should be just fine.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome! :awesome: Indeed I use TSR as a form of procrastination all the time - but it is also useful for advice and for finding people applying to the same unis as you or doing the same subject etc! You'll soon find your way around .

ReputationRep:
    Welcome !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to TSR :woo:
    Yup, procrastinatin' is what I'm doing now.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Thanks for replying I'm currently enjoying the more controversial threads on current events, im going to find myself spending too much time on here! hahah

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome (although we sorta met on the applicants/ firmers thread)

TSR is simultaneously the best and worst way to procrastinate :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy your conversion into a TSR rep whore .

ReputationRep:
    Hey diddly do and welcome to TSR!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone :') already love it on here!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.