Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is your favourite actor? watch

ReputationRep:
    Who is your fave actor/actress of all time?

I have to say mine is Liam Neeson. He plays so many great parts in amazing films. When he says 'release the kracken' in clash of the titans I just want to marry him

Anyone else share a love for Liam or is it just me? Who else do you guys like?

ReputationRep:
    Of all time? This is a difficult decision.
    I am torn between Clint Eastwood and Sean Connery.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Short Story Long)
    Who is your fave actor/actress of all time?

I have to say mine is Liam Neeson. He plays so many great parts in amazing films. When he says 'release the kracken' in clash of the titans I just want to marry him

Anyone else share a love for Liam or is it just me? Who else do you guys like?
    I love Liam Neeson! He has this coolness about him and of course he is an amazing actor!

ReputationRep:
    Shane West

ReputationRep:
    Michael Fassbender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammi_K?)
    Shahrukh Khan. That dude is FRIGGEN LEGEND!
    I watched Koyla last night, brilliant film

Favourite actor, tough but it's out of De Niro and Pacino.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    Of all time? This is a difficult decision.
    I am torn between Clint Eastwood and Sean Connery.
    I used to hate Sean Connery and his voice but recently I've really started to like him. What is it you like so much about Clint Eastwood?

(Original post by NafK3)
    I love Liam Neeson! He has this coolness about him and of course he is an amazing actor!
    So true!!

ReputationRep:
    I used to hate Sean Connery and his voice but recently I've really started to like him. What is it you like so much about Clint Eastwood?
    It's the suaveness of Connery vs the coolness of Eastwood. Plus, Eastwood has made my favourite film ever. I don't think I could choose a side really.

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide on just one!
    Actress - Jennifer Lawrence, Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Anna Paquin, Amanda Seyfried and Kristen Stewart (I don't think she's bad at all!).
    Actor - Leonardo DiCaprio, Thomas Dekker, Christian Bale, Ewan McGregor, Will Smith and James McAvoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    It's the suaveness of Connery vs the coolness of Eastwood. Plus, Eastwood has made my favourite film ever. I don't think I could choose a side really.
    Don't blame you, they are both amazing actors

(Original post by thedarkknight105)
    I can't decide on just one!
    Actress - Jennifer Lawrence, Sandra Bullock, Anne Hathaway, Anna Paquin, Amanda Seyfried and Kristen Stewart (I don't think she's bad at all!).
    Actor - Leonardo DiCaprio, Thomas Dekker, Christian Bale, Ewan McGregor, Will Smith and James McAvoy.

I don't think that Kristen Stewart is that bad either, she is a good actress but she doesn't have enough charisma for me. I absolutely love James McAvoy, you have good taste.

ReputationRep:
    Growing up probably Robin Williams :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Favourite Actor: Mark Pellegrino
    Favourite Actress:Torn between Julie Mcniven and Lauren Cohan.

ReputationRep:
    Hugh Laurie/Morgan Freeman.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Felicis)
    Good choice. Nicolas Cage is awesome

ReputationRep:
    Gary Oldman.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that Kristen Stewart is that bad either, she is a good actress but she doesn't have enough charisma for me. I absolutely love James McAvoy, you have good taste.
    I think Kristen Stewart chooses roles that are similar to herself, and the roles she has taken on I think she has played very well!

ReputationRep:
    Actor: Heath Ledger
    Actress: Natalie Portman

ReputationRep:
    Benedict Cumberbatch or Martin Freeman. Richard Ayeode is pretty cool too. And Arthur Darvill. And Rupert Grint. And Andrew Scott. And Emma Stone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.