Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello...
    You must be thinking what the hell am i thinking to put weight on where as people are wanting to lose weight but... oh well....

I was looking through some of my old pictures from a few years ago and i was chubby and.... well cute... so i need some advice on how to put some weight on without being tooo fat and unhealthy.... like what i should eat and do etc....

Thank you for your time and advice
    (in advance)

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it by eating junk food. Make sure you get a balanced diet but eat a lot more. Eat a good amount of protein, carbohydrates, fiber etc. Have three large meals a day. Eat more lean meat. Give yourself extra portions and eat lots of healthy snacks throughout the day. Make yourself smoothies from all different kinds of fruit and milk. Add nuts and grated cheese to what you eat. I'm not a dietician but this is the best advice I can give. Go and see your doctor about this, look at the NHS website or talk to a real dietician.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trip506)
    Don't do it by eating junk food. Make sure you get a balanced diet but eat a lot more. Eat a good amount of protein, carbohydrates, fiber etc. Have three large meals a day. Eat more lean meat. Give yourself extra portions and eat lots of healthy snacks throughout the day. Make yourself smoothies from all different kinds of fruit and milk. Add nuts and grated cheese to what you eat. I'm not a dietician but this is the best advice I can give. Go and see your doctor about this, look at the NHS website or talk to a real dietician.
    Thank you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.