Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do most guys find non thong underwear unsexy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wear a thong most of the time, probably 5 days a week and then 2 days a week I'll wear what everyone calls "granny pants" but really they're pretty small knickers, just not thongs.
    I make sure I wear a thong most of the time with my bf but sometimes there are times when I haven't remembered and turn up at his house wearing whatever knickers I put on that day.

Basically, the question is how off putting is it for guys when girls aren't wearing thongs/g-strings...?

ReputationRep:
    Is this a serious question?

ReputationRep:
    Lacy French knickers are so much hotter.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer non-thong underwear usually. I find thongs unclassy and too try-hard.

ReputationRep:
    If I get to see your thong/knickers then I'll find either sexy to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't give a **** as long as there's a girl in them

ReputationRep:
    French knickers > thongs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    I really couldn't give a **** as long as there's a girl in them
    Yeah, from what I've heard from guys, they're mostly not arsed by what you're wearing, as long as its clean haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really fussed on thongs and g strings as, to me, you have to have a pretty special figure for them to look good. Most fella's I'm sure would agree that clean you and clean pants is all you really need to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amillie)
    Yeah, from what I've heard from guys, they're mostly not arsed by what you're wearing, as long as its clean haha
    I wouldn't be so sure about that, there are some dirty freaks out there.

ReputationRep:
    For real? As if I care what my girlfriend is wearing. Whatever it is, she won't be wearing it for long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TreeOfKnowledge)
    For real? As if I care what my girlfriend is wearing. Whatever it is, she won't be wearing it for long.
    http://i.imgur.com/RDTMC6El.jpg
    Tbh, I prefer boxers on girls, thongs make you look like ****stars.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the love for french knickers, they're so much more classy. I don't even understand the love for thongs.

(Original post by TreeOfKnowledge)
    Yeah, this is basically what my boyfriend said to me hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure most guys think that french > thong. It's a case when less isn't more...

ReputationRep:
    im not much of a thong person
    i prefer french knickers or something lacy
    in my eyes theres a specific body type for thongs and if you dont have it it loses the sexy effect

ReputationRep:
    If a girl has a nice bum I love lacy boxers on them

ReputationRep:
    I prefer nothing

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by un-jardin-sur-le-nil)
    I wear a thong most of the time, probably 5 days a week and then 2 days a week I'll wear what everyone calls "granny pants" but really they're pretty small knickers, just not thongs.
    I make sure I wear a thong most of the time with my bf but sometimes there are times when I haven't remembered and turn up at his house wearing whatever knickers I put on that day.

Basically, the question is how off putting is it for guys when girls aren't wearing thongs/g-strings...?
    why do you wear thongs 5 days a week? i thought thongs were mainly just for show but uncomfortable (hence why people wear granny panties or whatever)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    why do you wear thongs 5 days a week? i thought thongs were mainly just for show but uncomfortable (hence why people wear granny panties or whatever)
    Maybe a clothing thing? Most types of underwear leave a line you can see if you're wearing like... Work trousers or a bodycon skirt or whatever, whereas thongs don't.

Personally I go out of my way to wear seamfree pants because thongs are just an unpleasant experience, but this is a big reason why people wear them I think.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.