Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ive been keeping everything thats wrong bottled up for so long now i need to get it out. i cant stand it anymore. at school, ive always felt left out anyway,but i really dont fit in. so an old friend moved to my school and we became bestfriends, but my other friend that i was originally hanging out with said she was upset and felt left out, even though she went off with other people and with us, so i was really confused about it and said that i always used to feel left out too and to just join in, so this got sorted out. but now because of what i said back then i feel as if i cant tell anyone about how worthless,lonely and upset i feel now, my bestfriend got a boyfriend and so did my friend thatngelt left out and their boyfriends are bestfriends so now both of them are together a lot and since the last arguement everyone else in our little group has kinda turned against me so i dont think they likeme anymore and never speak to me now or anything. so i became bestfriends with this girl and now we've fallen out because the other ppl im nnow close to, she doesnt get along with, so its impossible for me to hang out qith them at the same time, but everytime i come into the form anyway i go to talk to my bestfriend but she soon goes off with other people and makes me feel as if she doesnt want to be with me anymore so i hang out with another group of friends who i get along better with. the only problem now is that everyones got their bestfriends now and i dont want to unsettle their group and i feel unwanted a bit being there as well. i actually fit in nowhere. and my bestfriend that i fell out with has said that she might take the situation to the school, but i dont want to be friends with her again, it sounds really mean, butwe dont even get on, we fall out so manytimes over the same thing and its past ridiculous, its just not working also she keeps getting her outside of school friends involved and i dont know them so i dont feel comfortable telling them how i feel but she wont leave me alone i dont know what to do:'(

(Original post by Voltozonic)
    What year are you in at school ?

It's hard for TSR to give advise on this without knowing whats caused what.

Could it perhaps be anything to do with your personality or the way you've acted ?

If it seems that your "friends" are leaving you out or going off you for what looks like no reason then you're going to need to make new friends because they don't sound very ideal.

im in year 9
    And well its so weird because ive never really known who i am,like how certain people that have the same interests and everything click and stuff, but i like so many different types of things i click with several different groups of people and im constantly going from one to another, but then probably because of this when going back to my normal friends i feel left iut cuz i dont know what ive missed and stuff and they all are like bouncing off each other and then im just there, if you get that? but i dont know i guess i could just be paranoid or something, but it happens like everytime im with them://

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 14, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.