Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I admit it, I am totally clueless. It seems to have been freezing forever, to me!
    Now I'm going on holiday in three weeks and have realised that all clothes I own are for the purpose of keeping warm!
    I do have a couple of mid-length glamorous sorts of dresses that are thin material so will do for night on holiday, but for every day I have no idea what the chuff I am going to wear. I guess I need to buy a bikini, but that's all I can think of! I don't want to look like crap either-my boyfriend very helpfully said 'just go buy some t shirts and shorts' but I want to look nice, not just stay comfortable.
    Any help?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's way easier to dress nicely in summer as you don't have to think about matching jackets, tights, shoes... Grab some shorts, a top and a pair of sandals and it'll do just fine! These are a few suggestions though:

(The girl in the middle in the first pic)
    Name:  Photos-Twelfth-Street-Cynthia-Vincent-Summer-Clothes.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  51.5 KB
    Name:  1303060364480619.jpeg
Views: 85
Size:  42.5 KB
    Name:  zara-camisas-blusas-pantalones-cortos-tacones-plataformas-3~look-index-middle.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  43.5 KB
    Name:  img_como_estar_a_la_moda_en_el_verano_2012_7118_orig.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  26.7 KB
    Name:  92394229825169500GOHoXIh9c.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  47.9 KB

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 12, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.