?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I dont
Stroma
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No. Anybody that says they do is lying to themselves.
Short Story Long
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like the social aspect.
Toomanyoptions
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like the social aspect.

I hate the exams, studying of things i will never use, etc.

But it is all necessary.
username685301
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
'Like' is a very strong word. It's better than laying about the house all day anyway.
JJMS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't like the fact that these days we're simply being taught how to pass exams instead of being educated.
username685301
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JJMS)
I don't like the fact that these days we're simply being taught how to pass exams instead of being educated.

Exams forced me to start paying attention in education :L
SnoochToTheBooch
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I loved school, every day was a barrel of laughs and I'd do it all again.
FanboyBob
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Agree with some of the others, the social aspect is good.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
Yes.
I hated it when I didn't have any friends though. Having to sit by yourself and do everything alone. I still don't really (have any friends), but there's a couple of people I can talk to now so I like it again.

If I had proper friends I would love school though. My school's really nice, it's a lovely old building and has nice teachers.
PythianLegume
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It gives me something to do . When I'm at home on holiday, I just get bored. Which reminds me, I have a huge Summer holiday coming up and nothing to do.
Blake-inator
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I like learning, but i hate the waiting for other people to understand things. I could do the work we do in a day in an hour and a half at home (without breaks) so I'd much rather learn from books/be homeschooled
PythianLegume
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Blake-inator)
I like learning, but i hate the waiting for other people to understand things. I could do the work we do in a day in an hour and a half at home (without breaks) so I'd much rather learn from books/be homeschooled
Have you ever self-taught from books? It's incredibly dull. Textbooks are truly amaxing in their ability to make even the most interesting of topics into boring, repetitive, uninspiring content.
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hated it from start to finish.The only thing I miss are certain friends who i've drifted apart from in the subsequent years.
Kateislate
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Despised school, loving sixth form.
Liammm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I quite like school. Yeah, some classes may be terribly dull and exams are a pain, but I've met so many people in school, and it has provided me with so many opportunities. They have worked hard for me to achieve my results to get to university so because of that, I actually really appreciate them for the work they do.
TheGoonerGirl
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bloody hate school because I've not been to a single school where I've not been bullied. Primary school was even worse! Christ, they treated you like you were three year olds throughout the entire years.

Secondary school. Meh. Not as bad but jeez, you can get even nastier people there...
KirstBarlow
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I enjoy the learning side of school. I like to learn but I hate the younger years and ridiculous school rules that are there to flaunt dominance for the head teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blake-inator
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PythianLegume)
Have you ever self-taught from books? It's incredibly dull. Textbooks are truly amaxing in their ability to make even the most interesting of topics into boring, repetitive, uninspiring content.
I have. I like knowledge too much to find them boring... guess I'm just weird then...
Simran Mars Foster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The only reason i don't like school is because i don't like the majority of people that go there.

Otherwise i'm grateful for the free education and try not to complain about it too much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.71%
It's just nice to be back! (174)
27.27%
Not great so far... (228)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.28%

Watched Threads