Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So my girlfriend (1.5 years) has recently told me about her idea to do a threesome, she wants to try two girls and a guy, and maybe if that goes ok, two guys and a girl. I am up for both.

The guy option would be a fairly easy one I think, however I have no idea how you would get the third person involved, like, who would you approach? and how would you approach them?

Would you go to a hotel (neutral grounds etc)?

Have you ever had a threesome? -how did it get arranged etc, and how was it?

Yeah, My girlfriend is bi and so was her best friend (though I didnt know at the time) so it wasn't very difficult when she suggested it one day. In fact, I walked in on them kissing on the couch at home. When it happened, I'd told her I'd be at the gym but came back early because I was tired. Anyway, my gf looked surprised to see me at first- almost as surprised as I was. But then she smiled, ran over to me, kissed me on the lips, unbuttoned my collar and well, and smiled really sweetly and told us to join them. I was gobstopped, but as her friend seemed game we moved over to the bedroom and really went for it.

ReputationRep:
    Threesomes can break relationships up. Make sure you've talked about it properly first!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah, My girlfriend is bi and so was her best friend (though I didnt know at the time) so it wasn't very difficult when she suggested it one day. In fact, I walked in on them kissing on the couch at home. When it happened, I'd told her I'd be at the gym but came back early because I was tired. Anyway, my gf looked surprised to see me at first- almost as surprised as I was. But then she smiled, ran over to me, kissed me on the lips, unbuttoned my collar and well, and smiled really sweetly and told us to join them. I was gobstopped, but as her friend seemed game we moved over to the bedroom and really went for it.
    And then you woke up...or not, it's totally plausible.

Hmm threesomes never really appealed to me, I don't mind the fantasy of it but in the flesh it would be different. I don't like to share things I care about, only child syndrome and what not.

(Original post by Sulphur)
    And then you woke up...or not, it's totally plausible.

Hmm threesomes never really appealed to me, I don't mind the fantasy of it but in the flesh it would be different. I don't like to share things I care about, only child syndrome and what not.
    Well, I would have minded if it was with a boy, and tbh I was kinda angry when I saw her kissing on the couch, but I didnt know how to handle it. When she ran up to me, after I'd just walked in, and told me to join in, that kinda changed things. Now I think it's ****ing awesome she did . Opened me up to a lot sexually.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Just make sure it's something you'd be alright with actually carrying out.

You two could try looking for friends to take part rather than strangers, maybe. Or use this website, or ones like it - http://www.threesomefinder.net/

ReputationRep:
    So you catch your girlfriend cheating on you whilst she thinks you're at the gym and the first thing you do is join in? Interesting.

Tbf, I'd probably do the same, then end it afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    I would say go with a stranger rather than a friend

Because on Gossip Girl Dan was going out with Lizzie McGuire (aka Hilary Duff) and they decided to have a threesome with Vanessa (who is a stupid *****) and Dan's (ex-)best friend and Dan and Vanessa totally got it on and Lizzie was all left out, and the Dan left Lizzie for Vanessa, and it was so sad. So you have to be careful with threesomes.

You cold try looking at a gay bar/club people there tend to be more open minded when it comes to sex

ReputationRep:
    So my girlfriend (1.5 years) has recently told me about her idea to do a threesome, she wants to try two girls and a guy, and maybe if that goes ok, two guys and a girl. I am up for both.
    Yeahhh ..... so ..... this is going to go really well ......

ReputationRep:
    It's still cheating, just as if it was with another guy. The way you make it sound is that your gf panicked and didn't know what else to do so went with the obvious one. Would she of told you anything if you hadn't walked in? She probably would of carried on seeing her behind your back.

ReputationRep:
    Personally i'd never have one my boyfriend is MY boyfriend, I have sex with him and only i have sex with him, why would I want to watch him shagging another girl and getting pleasure of her?

Be careful you make think you want one but when it really comes to it if you love your girlfriend in a long term relationship then you may feel otherwise when another guy is with her and you have no control over it

ReputationRep:
    I don't think your conversation should just consist of "Oh I'd like a threesome. How about you? Oh you do too? I'm glad you agree, awesome. Let's do this, it'll be so fun!". I suggest you talk of it in extreme detail so that you can imagine the situation better to have a good grasp on whether you'd be okay with such a situation. These things break up a lot of relationships, I'd consider it carefully before going ahead with such a thing.

ReputationRep:
    And then you woke up....

(Original post by louise6427)
    It's still cheating, just as if it was with another guy. The way you make it sound is that your gf panicked and didn't know what else to do so went with the obvious one. Would she of told you anything if you hadn't walked in? She probably would of carried on seeing her behind your back.
    That is true. But I sort of came along after her best-friend, and I think they've had sex before in the past. I don't think she'd go out of her way to find a new man, however. She loves both me and her best-friend (me a bit more). She said she can't ever imagine another guy in her life, and that she felt bad to have kept her fling with her best-friend a secret.

(Original post by sophisticated)
    And then you woke up....
    I date people who are more sexually adventurous. That's how it happened. I didn't stalk people in bars looking for threesomes. It's better if these things happen naturally.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.