Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Weirdest/most disturbing dream you've had Watch

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where one of my teachers tried to rape me :eek:

Has anyone else had any seriously disturbing dreams?

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where everyone's heart had to be transplanted at age 11 and the new hearts were made of lasagne and had to be stored in massive hollow loaves of bread for 3 weeks at home. Then the old hearts were displayed at your primary school for a year.
    Had that dream almost 8 years ago and I still remember it clearly :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I was in a nuclear war or something, the next day North Korea had done missle testing next to china.

A few weeks later I had another dream that a nuke had gone off and all I could see was a mushroom cloud in the distance, woke up the next day North Korea had declared war on South Korea

I wouldn't really say that those dream are weird its just how much of a coincidence it was :/

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that Ken and Deidre Barlow tried to adopt my little sister. That was pretty weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    I had a dream where everyone's heart had to be transplanted at age 11 and the new hearts were made of lasagne and had to be stored in massive hollow loaves of bread for 3 weeks at home. Then the old hearts were displayed at your primary school for a year.
    Had that dream almost 8 years ago and I still remember it clearly :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's not a dream...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    It's not a dream...
    DUN DUN DUN

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Being locked up in an iron cold dark and wet prison the rest of my life at the bottom of the deep ocean, in the dark and then all alone.....

ReputationRep:
    This is more disturbing than I'd expected...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Getting raped by Yaya Toure was a particularly disturbing one.

I had been playing alot of fifa that night; so the person doing it was somewhat understandable but disturbing nevertheless.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that I was chased by a wolf in a maze, before diving into a volcano of custard. It was strange.
    I also had a dream about Noah's Ark once.

ReputationRep:
    my mam being sucked into an escalator. it was when i was younger and was recurring D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) Five toddlers running around the garden in nappies, I put a chainsaw through their heads and throw their bodies into a graveyard.

2) Cut my dog with a knife and beat her continuously with a shovel, I hit her so often and hard that she becomes blind. Later cry my eyes out saying I'm sorry then she heals quickly.

3) Friend from primary/secondary school in toilets, I stamp on his head until he's unconscious. Run back in later saying sorry please forgive me, he says okay.

4) Another friend from primary/secondary school in a big dining hall, I put him in a pillow and beat him (probably to death) against walls and the floor and things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alix23)
    I had a dream where one of my teachers tried to rape me :eek:

Has anyone else had any seriously disturbing dreams?
    I had a dream that the world was ending...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Last_Melon)
    1) Five toddlers running around the garden in nappies, I put a chainsaw through their heads and throw their bodies into a graveyard.

2) Cut my dog with a knife and beat her continuously with a shovel, I hit her so often and hard that she becomes blind. Later cry my eyes out saying I'm sorry then she heals quickly.

3) Friend from primary/secondary school in toilets, I stamp on his head until he's unconscious. Run back in later saying sorry please forgive me, he says okay.

4) Another friend from primary/secondary school in a big dining hall, I put him in a pillow and beat him (probably to death) against walls and the floor and things.
    I'm concerned about you...

ReputationRep:
    Having dinner with my family and only I could see the serial killer outside the window who kept smiling at me. I blame crime watch because I was pretty young at the time.

Last night I dreamt I was in holiday in Dubai and suddenly the whole of my sixth form was there. Weird.

The missing the bus/going to school in pjs are always the worst because you can never go home and change or run faster.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream yesterday that I was being attacked by a snake, and it was talking to me.

I had a satchel or a bag next to the snake, and I was too scared to grab the bag in case I got bitten.

In the end, I threw a stone on the snake and it died.

But for some reason, it was talking to me while I was standing there scared of it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I had a dream that people were trying to kill me by throwing hard-boiled eggs at me. Then Beyoncé came and saved me But it was really scary in my dream!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alix23)
    I'm concerned about you...
    I'm concerned about the people in this thread being so disturbed by the notion of being a victim and not the villain.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest with you , i dont think i had a normal dream.

ReputationRep:
    Me and some people from secondary school from random years were being chased by a bear/gorilla like King Kong mixed with a bear from dr Doolittle <<< scary shizz I tell! It was chasing us up a hill and round all these bends in the road it was like jeopardy (bare in mind I left secondary school last year) until we ran onto an open grassy area, heart thumping, to the bus stop and the creature just ran up to the us and stopped, it didn't attack us because it was actaully nice and turned out to be a human (cant remember who) trapped in the creatures body

yep it was a strange one but it felt so real

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.