Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I'm trying to complete my application for student finance. I've done the estimate on their website and my maintenence shows around £5000 and a grant of around £50.
    Now that I have finally got around to doing the final thing, creating an account etc it's giving me far less despite the information being the same.

okay so this capture shows what I put in as the income.

Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  6.7 KB

I click okay, and then the next screen shows this...

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  2.9 KB

£3863?

I'm probably just being thick but could really do with some help if someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction. I'd appreciate it.

I should point out that they ask for address of the campus you will be living at; I've applied for accommodation but haven't been given an address so they say to just put your home address in until you know. This couldn't be effecting it, could it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NirvanaFighters)
    Okay so I'm trying to complete my application for student finance. I've done the estimate on their website and my maintenence shows around £5000 and a grant of around £50.
    Now that I have finally got around to doing the final thing, creating an account etc it's giving me far less despite the information being the same.

okay so this capture shows what I put in as the income.

Name:  Capture1.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  6.7 KB

I click okay, and then the next screen shows this...

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 50
Size:  2.9 KB

£3863?

I'm probably just being thick but could really do with some help if someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction. I'd appreciate it.

I should point out that they ask for address of the campus you will be living at; I've applied for accommodation but haven't been given an address so they say to just put your home address in until you know. This couldn't be effecting it, could it?
    They are just quoting the money that is not based on household income until they get the evidence.

Dont worry about the address - nobody knows their address yet so it wont affect anything as long as you say you are not living at home.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.