Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how many weeks you are going to leave for past papers? I'm a bit worried because I will only have two weeks (with a couple of days added) to do past papers for each exam. Is this enough? I've been doing English past papers (but I've only got two texts atm so I've only been doing essays on them- Hamlet and Church Going) almost everyday over the holidays and I've done a couple of drama past paper essay questions. But I'm really really worried that I won't get enough practice for the final exams. A lot of my friends are doing like 4 weeks of past papers but I can't do that because most of my teachers haven't finished the courses so I'll have to learn all that too. Uggh...

Also, how are you all coping with exams coming up soon? As you could probably tell I'm absolutely FREAKING OUT right now. :mad:

I'm doing higher english, rmps, drama, modies and human biology

ReputationRep:
    To be honest my motivation levels have hit rock bottom haha because this is my last batch of highers so I cannottttt be botherreddddd. I am taking higher maths, drama and administration and advanced higher french and history haha

ReputationRep:
    I've finished all of my courses however still do past papers but only do the questions based on the content that you have covered in course so far then when the course is complete revisit the past papers after you have finished the course. This is what I did a few weeks ago and it worked out fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreigM)
    I've finished all of my courses however still do past papers but only do the questions based on the content that you have covered in course so far then when the course is complete revisit the past papers after you have finished the course. This is what I did a few weeks ago and it worked out fine.
    Yeah, that sounds good, i'll try and do that. Mind if I ask what subjects you're doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinyroof43)
    Yeah, that sounds good, i'll try and do that. Mind if I ask what subjects you're doing?
    Maths
    Physics
    PE
    Computing
    And int2 business management.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GreigM)
    Maths<br />
    Physics<br />
    PE<br />
    Computing<br />
    And int2 business management. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font size="1"><a href="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app" target="_blank">Posted from TSR Mobile</a></font>
    <br />
    <br />

Ahh okay, well thanks again for the advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinyroof43)
    . A lot of my friends are doing like 4 weeks of past papers
    thats definitely not me then... :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.