Wwiii Watch

deedee8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by happybob)
The BNP got 5% of the vote in the euros, we only got 0.7% in the general because we only stood in 120 seats, if we stood in all 600+ seats we would have got that 5% again(I think anyway) but I agree, the BNP in a nothing party right now and with more and more non-whites coming in to Britain it's only a matter of time before we simply cannot win anything.
Wouldn't we be better off without political 'party's' and simply vote in our local MP?
There could be a process to stop them forming into party's again
Kilgore Trout
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Can it be a World War between the BNP and intelligent civilisation?

You know what, actually just the BNP versus me. I'd be up for that. I'm white - they'd never see it coming.
Goddess Fury
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kilgore Trout)

You know what, actually just the BNP versus me. I'd be up for that. I'm white - they'd never see it coming.
Funny you should say this actually, as I think the BNP will be banned sooner or later.
RichyP
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by happybob)
Funny you should say this actually, as I think the BNP will be banned sooner or later.
That should never happen. I'm sure the majority of people would take the view "I disagree with what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Having said that you could be right, especially the way all this inciting racial hatred etc. legislation is going.

As to the problem with immigration my view is this:

i have no problem with people who come from anywhere in the world coming and being usefully employed in Britain. The British economy would be doing a lot worse if it wasn't for immigration. What I do have a problem with is people who come to Britain who then do nothing, get money on welfare and plot to kill us all etc. Among immigrants these are by far in the minority, so my response wouldn't be to stop immigration, just to deport people who don't behave once they are here.

Finally regarding WW3, yes I think it will happen. Human beings are that thick/ selfish.
Goddess Fury
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RichyP)
That should never happen. I'm sure the majority of people would take the view "I disagree with what you are saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Having said that you could be right, especially the way all this inciting racial hatred etc. legislation is going.

As to the problem with immigration my view is this:

i have no problem with people who come from anywhere in the world coming and being usefully employed in Britain. The British economy would be doing a lot worse if it wasn't for immigration. What I do have a problem with is people who come to Britain who then do nothing, get money on welfare and plot to kill us all etc. Among immigrants these are by far in the minority, so my response wouldn't be to stop immigration, just to deport people who don't behave once they are here.

Finally regarding WW3, yes I think it will happen. Human beings are that thick/ selfish.
Well when we have the head of scotland yard saying he is going to use all legislation to shut down the BNP, when we have BNP members officially banned from
1.The police force
2.The Prison service
3.Teaching
4.Trade unions
I can't help but think a ban is very close indeed.
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kilgore Trout)

Most members of the BNP are more intelligent that any of the liberal parties.

and wwiii... if it does happen it wont be an honourable war.. (they seem to get less honourable as technology advances) it will be people strapping them selfs to trains and hospitals and randomly blowing up. and then the western world will not have a country to bomb..... so everywhere will be in turmoil. ah well if a war does break out then good luck everyone.
Alasdair
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
There'll never be another 'World War'. The term implies a total war between two well-defined, statelike sides that will stop at nothing to wipe the other out. In the post-1945 context, this means nukes, which would be unthinkable on any large or even medium scale.

And as for the whole 'muslims' v 'west' thing, there's a dangerous level of ignorance and mildly cloaked racism floating about in this thread.
Islam is not a state, and it's not about to be, so it can't wage a World War in the sense that everybody seems to be talking about, which is WWII with shiny new toys. Islam is not 'coming to get you', nor is it trying to 'destroy the infidel west'. There are some organisations that use Islam to justify doing things that involve violence against westerners. But that's what religion, all religion, allows people to do. This doesn't mean that there is, or is going to be an all out war between all Islam and all the west.

And 'you're either muslim or the west'?? ROFLMAO...
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and you have the gift of foresight?
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Flux)
the BNP are on the rise
On the rise from 'minute' to 'very slightly less minute'. To be quite honest, I think most of the electorate see through the BNP. Hence why, for example, Respect have more seats in Parliament than the BNP and the Greens came a lot closer to getting a seat last election.

And even what little support the BNP has is based on a giant example of *** hoc ergo propter hoc.
They go into deprived areas and say 'You're deprived' 'There's immigration' hence 'You're deprived because of immigration'. But, even with the help of the insular mentality verging on xenophobia the English have had going on for centuries and the connivance of large sectors of Fleet Street, they're still going nowhere fast...
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tctc)
and you have the gift of foresight?
No, I have the gift of analytical skills. Soon to be complemented by, if my lecturers ever mark my dissertation, a degree in International Relations...
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thats only cause voters for respect all are the same type of anti-british people who live in there own segregations.
and for **** sakes all you ***** are complete **** wits there is more to the BNP than immagration policies, read there manifesto before you try and say what they do
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by alasdair_R)
No, I have the gift of analytical skills. Soon to be complemented by, if my lecturers ever mark my dissertation, a degree in International Relations...
obviously not a good one..
"international relations"... sounds fun..
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tctc)
obviously not a good one..
"international relations"... sounds fun..
Care to refute any of the points I made in particular? Preferably with reasoned arguments rather than weblinks...
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Care to refute any of the points I made in particular? Preferably with reasoned arguments rather than weblinks...
why would i use weblinks?
I think you whole attitude and peoples like yours destroys my country. I would refute any of your points quite happily.
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tctc)
why would i use weblinks?
I think you whole attitude and peoples like yours destroys my country. I would refute any of your points quite happily.
Then do. There are some in the post you took such offence to earlier...
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
and not only the gift of foresight, but the gift to read my mind.. amazing.
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tctc)
and not only the gift of foresight, but the gift to read my mind.. amazing.
And there's the well-reasoned geo-political analysis we've all been waiting for...oh, no, wait.

Now, either contribute something, or go away, please.
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And there's the well-reasoned geo-political analysis we've all been waiting for...oh, no, wait.

Now, either contribute something, or go away, please.
Heres where your education is advantageous.. and im sticking to my point... that theres gonna be idiots blowing them selfs up and the americans trying to blame it on a country so they can bomb them.. its obviously going to get worse. "or go away..." very polite
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tctc)
that theres gonna be idiots blowing them selfs up and the americans trying to blame it on a country so they can bomb them.. its obviously going to get worse.
Finally. You're right, there will. But, that said, the Americans bombing a country they want to bomb anyway isn't going to degenerate into WWIII.

For WWIII to happen, you'd have to have to reasonably evenly matched sides. The US won't attack a country that can easily fight back conventionally. So that's Pakistand and India (who are US allies, more or less, anyway) out of the picture, and China out of the picture. It's probably even North Korea out of the picture. And nobody important enough to be able to start WWIII really cares enough about Iran or any other countries the US is going to bomb any time soon to start a general war over it.
tctc
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Finally. You're right, there will. But, that said, the Americans bombing a country they want to bomb anyway isn't going to degenerate into WWIII.

For WWIII to happen, you'd have to have to reasonably evenly matched sides. The US won't attack a country that can easily fight back conventionally. So that's Pakistand and India (who are US allies, more or less, anyway) out of the picture, and China out of the picture. It's probably even North Korea out of the picture. And nobody important enough to be able to start WWIII really cares enough about Iran or any other countries the US is going to bomb any time soon to start a general war over it.
I admit its not goin to be like the tension before ww1 and 2.. but there is a possibility.. we are not the ones who decide. I dont think the americans are that stupid to bomb the countries you stated but you never know... I dont think it will be WW as in european.. and think it will be more centred around asia and africa.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (163)
39.09%
No - but I will (22)
5.28%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.19%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.44%

Watched Threads