Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For the past 6 months I have been using V05 shampoo and have been loving it but I want to now switch to sulfate-free but most articles are either about high-brand products or it's written outside the UK.

Im a brunette, straight, flat hair, bra-strap length. It gets greasy often at the roots, but ends are DRY. Conditioning makes the locks even flatter.

Have you used sulfate-free shampoo and what is your experience?

I want something from supermarket (Tesco) or superdrug/boots. Currently I have seen Loreal Everpure, but any personal reviews?

Last thing, if I dont find but a sulfate free im hoping to try the 'Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends' any comments/suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 625
Size:  115.5 KB

The "happy hair days" shampoos are really nice.
    I've only seen them in sainsburys before though. They're usually 2 for £5 and smell really good.

ReputationRep:
    There's the "naked" range of shampoos you can get in boots. IIRC they're no more than £5. If you go to a hair shop (the ones that are mainly targeted at black people and sell weaves etc.) Creme of Nature does a sulfate free shampoo as well that isn't stupidly expensive either.

http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/curl...ewthread/6078/

The low poo section of this post has lists sulfate free shampoos as well. Hope that helped

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.