Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

At what age will you stop going Night Clubbing? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it must end up at 28. Maybe 30.

ReputationRep:
    Why the sad face? It'll probably be a a good thing when you get round to it! I'm 21 and I feel old enough being surrounded by 18 year olds in clubs, sometimes even younger if they manage to get in! That's only going to get worse as I get older... I'd imagine I'll be quite happy when I stop going.

ReputationRep:
    Never because I've never been there and have no desire to ever place my foot there.

ReputationRep:
    Probably once I leave uni. I go that often during uni that by the time my 3 years are up it might have lost its appeal

ReputationRep:
    Already stopped and only 19, never enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever friends get bored of it, the best nights at clubs are always when your drunken brain doesn't notice girls and just focuses on having a good night with mates.

ReputationRep:
    Probably stopped at 20/21, only ever went a few times and never really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    God there's boring people here... hopefully as long as possible personally

ReputationRep:
    Well its posible to survive with a daily meal of 3 pounds ( if u coock smart ) and one single drink costs in a club 3 pounds, and to get in u pay at least 10... so in one single evening u easily pay like 30 pounds,, and for that one must work one single day of 8 houres doing a boring job, so its smarter not to go to a club...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linnerzx)
    Why the sad face? It'll probably be a a good thing when you get round to it! I'm 21 and I feel old enough being surrounded by 18 year olds in clubs, sometimes even younger if they manage to get in! That's only going to get worse as I get older... I'd imagine I'll be quite happy when I stop going.
    I am 32 and ladies of 19 in a club never bother nore bore me, i never see them as boring, but more at intresting,,,

ReputationRep:
    I thought when i was around 25 26?

Then I read this by Charlie Brooker and then it turned to a month ago :rolleyes:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...ashion.comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spocckka)
    Why are people suddenly defined as boring just because they don't go clubbing? Is the definition of having fun only restricted to drunken dancing/vomiting? For all you know they could be having the time of their lives NOT going to clubs, and actually just going out with friends and having a laugh at the cinema/restaurant etc.

Personally I'm not very fond of them, but I still go sometimes. I'll probably stop as soon as I leave university to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    i've never been :/
    i would prefer spending my night, drinking a hot cup of choco on my bed with a blanket around me, phone in one hand, ipod in the next and just chillaxing listening to music .. sigh, this thread makes me feel so old&boring o.o

ReputationRep:
    I got sick of it when I was 22-23 or so. Throwing drink after drink down my neck in some dark sweaty hole where you can't talk to anyone and wasting the next day in bed feeling ****ty is not my idea of fun anymore.

ReputationRep:
    28 or so. And then I shall go Day Clubbing...

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're joking right? Many people like clubbing, many don't, it doesn't make someone boring if they don't, everyone's different and if they weren't, now that would be boring :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Never because I've never been there and have no desire to ever place my foot there.
    Congratulations for posting in a thread that's completely relevant to you then.

ReputationRep:
    Not exactly sure, I really do love clubbing, probably about 30, but I think I'll just end up moving from night clubs to cocktail bars instead, mmm cocktails :love:

ReputationRep:
    What, until you're 70?! And no, bingo nights don't count.

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep going until I die

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.