Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ill start with my social life basically i have no social life apart from work which is part time And Football which i do once a week. Also I Go To The Gym With My Brother Other than that i dont hang out with anyone and know one messages me to see if im ok. I think i dont have any friends as much as people all my life from school And college And Work Have Said That Im Fun Person And I have Got on Well With Most Of Them Yet Not One Of Them has Said Do you Want To Do Something they Just dont But yet They Hang Out With each Other And Dont Invite Me.

I Have Alot of Friends On Facebook But No One Chats To Me On There And I Dont no Why And I think I Should Talk Them First But Because I Havent Spoke To Them For Awhile They Would Thinks Its Wierd Wouldnt They? or They Would just Let me Down. Anyway I Met an Old Friend couple Of Months Ago Havent Seen Him Gave Him My Number And Told Us To Give Us Message And Go For Drink But Nothing So Was He Bothered That He Saw Me I Just Dont Know (On Facebook He Went Out A Few Times With Mutual Friends After I Saw Him And No invite) Another Example I Suffered From Chicken pox A Few Weeks Ago Told Work Id Be Off and Put It On facebook but My So Called Friends didnt Even Ask if I was Ok or even Tell Me That Id Be Fine Because It Was Horrible But When I Went back to Work They Were like how Were You Or I Missed you And I Would Tell Them ok But I Was Thinking You Probably Dont Even Care I Just Dont Know what To do.

Now my Family Life I Feel Like My Family Probably Wouldnt care If I Was Gone From There Life As Much As We get Along and Have A Laugh i Feel Ashamed Of Myself Because my Brother Is Sociable And Im Not im Just Stuck Up In My Room On The Computer or Watchin Tv.

I Feel Like That I Havent Achieved Anything In My Life And Not Doing Anything With It. I Do Want To Travel Whether Its The Uk or The World Its One Thing Iv Always Thought About Doing But I Have No One To Go With And I Would Know How To Tell Family And People At Work i Attend To Get Attached To People quickly so Even Though They Dont Hang Out With Me Outside Of Work We do Get Along And Have A Laugh. So do I Stay And Be Happy And Just Think More Positive Even Though Im Unsociable Or Make A Fresh Start Somewhere Else?

bump

ReputationRep:
    Please don't start every word with a capital letter. It upsets people. Good luck to you, I don't know what to do or think either.

ReputationRep:
    Chill. Instead of thinkin to deep about your problems, get active! Start messagin people on facebook, jus start by sayin: how's u, im bored or somethin. Maybe start a hobby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.