I said I don't have a bf Watch

zav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have kinda been in the same situation before as you OP.

All i can say is don't go for Tom. At the time it may seem fresh exciting sexy but go and see your bf and try and explain this. If you have any real feelings for your bf you will stick with him. Its not about second choice as if you have met Tom twice and you think of him higher than your bf i recommend you dump your bf even if you don't get with Tom as it shows how much you don't care for him

x
Aberdonian*Lass
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How bout doing it right? Split with your boyfriend cos you clearly have no respect for him and it doesnt sound like there's much passion there either. Go and be a shlag with tom if you want but leave the poor sod first.
zav
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Agree its fair on the bf to let him know what you are feeling
water__lily21
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ true, u cant hide them, 4long, they creep out, like mine, damn my hottness attracting too many! lol
zav
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
24 posts and 10 warning points how did u manage that lol

Well atleast your confident about yourself
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Liar liar pants on fire.
*Claire*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My friend has a gf but has said that he really likes this other girl that he's friends withHe doesn't think this other girl wants to go out with him so he's staying with his gf. I personally think thats really harsh on his gf that she is only second best & he'd dump her for this other girl if she was interested. To make it worse they are all on the same course altho the girls don't really know each other. I would be really upset if I had a bf that was only with me cos he couldn't get some1 else.

p.s. they r all 18/19 not 12!
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well i think my feelings for Tom have come back, but I don't want to lose my bf incase Tom doesn't feel the same way.. I know that's bad but i dont want to lose ma bf and then be left in the middle.. When i see this Tom guy @ da party should I ask for his number or something?? or wait for him to make a move?? Btw i asked this Tom guy to slow dance with me (omg!) because he was just sitting there and i thought i had to make a move!!
hahahaha im so shocked at what you've said and i agree with the people who said that you dont deserve either if your gonna talk like that.
what you said tells me that your b/f is your back up plan so you wont end up single just incase tom rejects you.
wake up! this should tell you that you dont give a sh*t about your boyfriend....you just care about yourself and dont want to end up alone and dont seem to care that your gonna hurt your boyfriend.
as for asking us if you should ask for his number or make a move.....well see thats more proof that you dont care about your boyfriend. if you did that would not cross your mind at all and if you really felt guilty about saying that you didnt have a boyfriend when you really do you wouldnt be thinking about getting his number or making moves, you'd just want to forget about what happened.
some people really shouldnt be in relationships.
i feel sorry for your boyfriend.
i think you should stop thinking about yourself for a while and think about him.
how would he feel if he knew what was going on?
how would you feel if it was your boyfriend doing this to you?
Piggsil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pianist)
tell
him
the
truth.
Haha, classic Aladdin moment.
tinkerbellejess
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Biffy Clyro)
Ignore my last post- I mistakenly thought of you as someone who respected their boyfriend and was a decent person.

New advice: Get with Tom, let him use you- but make sure you make it obvious so your boyfriend finds out. Then, with any luck, your boyfriend will dump you and the Tom guy would have got what he wanted. So you will be left all alone, and the world will be a better place.

hear hear!!! As they say...I totally agree with you there
You really do sound a bit pathetic, I hope your bf realises that he can do do a whole lot better than you, I can't believe you're actually asking us whether you should cheat on your bf or not, you deserve to be left alone
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denial of a boyfriend is bad as firstly you have told a lie.
I don't think you are sure about your boyfriend as you wouldn't be seeking attention elsewhere.
This 'Tom' is a figment of your imagination you don't really KNOW him.
I went through this phase and got to know this guy I didn't really know - turns out the guy wasn't what I thought but it helped me decide who I wanted to be with and that I really do love my bf.
If you want to get with Tom, do the decent thing and finish with your boyfriend as things could get messy.
If you want your boyfriend don't see Tom again as it seems like you can't avoid temptation.
babyblonde01
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
how long have u and ur bf been together? cos u might just b attracted to tom again cos u r gettin a bid bored of ur relationship?
aurion
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pianist)
tell
him
the
truth.
totally agree

the truth shall set u free
maag101
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Your bf deserves better than you, he doesn't need to be second best for anybody. And if you get with Tom and you end up going out, I hope he never finds out that you wanted to cheat on ur previous boyfriend...

Leopard. Stripes. Spots. Change.

Personally I think you should dump your boyfriend and leave Tom alone.
Chris.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do not leave your boyfriend. How would you feel if he left you in these circumstances.

Forget about Tom, u have a boyfriend so concentrate only on him.
Worst advice ever, are you an idiot?

Get rid of the boyfriend and see what happens with Tom is CLEARLY the only logical progression.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I agree with Chris because as you lot have mentioned i don't respect or deserve my bf.. so how can i concentrate on ma bf wen i dnt reali want him?
royal888
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by darryladie)
Somebody likes Tom... just be honest to Tom and yourself. If you like Tom more than your b/f then it should be obvious what you have to do...
KILL TOM
joeybee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i feel sorry for your poor boyfriend. i would hate it if my boyfriend had someone at the back of his mind, and told them he was single when seeing them a t a party. the moral thing would be to tell your byfriend about this, because basically you are just settling for him because you drifted apart from this other guy. but it's up to you, do you stay loyal to your boyfriend and forget about the other guy, or do you leave your bf for this other guy. Because it is the worst thing in the world to have a double life going on.
TomX
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel so loved.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads