Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friend has firmed Sheffield University to do Biomedical Sciences and her insurance is Nutrition in King's College. The question is- which is more valuable from every possible view? She knows she wouldn't like working in a lab as much as working in a more social environment and thus thinks nutrition is better, but in my opinion Biomedical Sciences far outweighs the other course. Any thoughts? This is my first thread, so hopefully i'm posting in the right place. Thank You!

ReputationRep:
    With biomedical science, there is some overlap between medicine. For example I have done ECGs and some blood analysis.
    I think biomed would be a good choice if she is interested in the possibility, challenge, and thrill of graduate entry medicine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Erikaz)
    My friend has firmed Sheffield University to do Biomedical Sciences and her insurance is Nutrition in King's College. The question is- which is more valuable from every possible view? She knows she wouldn't like working in a lab as much as working in a more social environment and thus thinks nutrition is better, but in my opinion Biomedical Sciences far outweighs the other course. Any thoughts? This is my first thread, so hopefully i'm posting in the right place. Thank You!
    It really weighs on what she wants to do for her career.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.