Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    Im having a dilemma,
    I have a conditional offer from Nottingham uni for Adult nursing.
    And have 2 rejections and withdrew from another uni, and don't know whether to just cancel my interview at Birmingham even though I've just got it.
    And just firm my nottingham offer and start sorting out accommodation etc.
    Or should i go to Birmingham interview to have as a insurance maybe?

    Basically is Birmingham worth waiting for??
    (also i may not be able to start birmingham in sept as they have little places left for sept 2013 which is annoying and unfair so would probably have to wait till april.)


    Helpp

    I dont know if any of this makes sense haha
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Go to Birmingham to have it an an insurance. You might not meet the grades for Nottingham.

    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I got offered a conditional at cov UNi for feb so I just cancelled my Birmingham interview, hoping I meet my conditions. Depends how kean you are on the uni I guess? ( good luck )


    Posted from TSR Mobile
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.