Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have a interview at River Island next week and I really need this job.
    I am a confident person, with experience within retail, supermarket and waitressing.
    I just wanted any advice on what they ask you at the interview?
    and what is it like?
    Also I am a size 20 and therefore slightly bigger than the girls who usually work in river island as they go up to 18, i do wear some of their skirts and i shop in there for shoes and accessories.
    But i wanted to know if they will discriminate because of my size.

ReputationRep:
    Google river island interview questions . Lots of river island workers wear the river island work t shirt and jeans so shouldn't be a problem. In the river island where i live there's a girl that's around a 20 working there and a girl I know who's about an 18. So hopefully they don't discriminate it's not fair if they do but we know it happens still for tiny reasons. Just be confident, be well presented and go in a kick ass good luck.
    Also include if you have worked on a till and how your previous experience would be of benefit for this new role , the usual. Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.