Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Starting September 2013 hoping to get into Rees hall send me a message xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hoping to get Rees too but after starting my finance application i kind of regret it. Looks like I will be around £40k debt at the end of 3 years wooooooo

ReputationRep:
    I'm not staying in uni accomodation, but I have stayed in Rees before as part of a summer school and I've got to say it is really nice. The food was good, and the location near the seafront is lovely.

ReputationRep:
    Hope to get to know a few of you guys before Sept! Fingers crossed everything goes to plan of course...
    What are you all planning on studying?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds good then!! I love how close it is to the sea I'm going to study dental nursing, what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sounds great but I'm coming from Ireland so unless you's are free around the June 17th Open Day, it may be difficult for me and I'm studying Sports Coaching and Development

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, I've applied for Rees too it's so beautiful
    I'm studying TV and film, would be nice to meet some people before starting xD

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Forensic Psychology and am yet to find many other people who have too! Best of luck to everyone with their exams! Has everyone got Pompey as their firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    Ive firmed childhood and youth studies and applied for guildhall halls so excited to start!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Firmly accepted the offer I received for Criminology and Forensic Studies, hopefully will get into James Watson or Trafalgar!

Anyone else in the same position?

Chris

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed my offer for dental nursing but I only know the 2 over people I met on the interview day who got in too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! Are you starting to get nervous about September or am I the only one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I so want james watson! Don't fancy sharing a bathroom or being miles away lol

ReputationRep:
    Got my unconditional and firmed it a while ago looking to go into rees or guildhalls.

I'll be 24 when I start! I didn't select the mature accommodation option, not sure if that decision was wise or not but I'll find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBarr10)
    Firmly accepted the offer I received for Criminology and Forensic Studies, hopefully will get into James Watson or Trafalgar!

Anyone else in the same position?

Chris
    I looked into doing that course! I've chosen Forensic Psychology though :')
    One of my work colleagues went to Portsmouth & studied what you are planning on studying and said it's INCREDIBLE!
    I've got my fingers crossed for James Watson too!

ReputationRep:
    I've now firmed portsmouth :-) so exciting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this what Freshers' week is for? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXedixXx)
    Isn't this what Freshers' week is for? :P
    I guess, but it's nice to chat to a few people who are hoping to go in Sept :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifitrixiebell)
    I guess, but it's nice to chat to a few people who are hoping to go in Sept :-)
    True, true.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean like meet up just meant chat..... Most people live miles away from each other

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.