Bleeding from Ben Wa Balls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have recently started using ben wa balls/kegel balls/love balls, whatever, to strengthen my kegel muscles. When I use them i experience bleeding for a few days afterwards, has anybody else had this issue? I have no idea why this would be happening. :confused:
squirrels
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
sorry to state the obvious but you should definitely get them checked by a doctor asap
wildbluesun
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That should not be happening. Unexplained bleeding from any orifice should really be checked out by a doctor. If you're too shy then for gods' sake stop using the balls.

I can't think of any reason that should be happening. Possibly causing small tears in the vaginal wall, but vaginas are stretchy (they can accommodate a baby!) so that seems unlikely. Seriously though, get it checked out, and in the mean time stop putting things that are obviously injuring you into your vagina.
popsicles3
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have used those balls with no problem. There may be some sort of crack or sharp edge which is cutting you whilst it is inside? Or are you pulling the string roughly (if they are the ones with a string) and maybe irritating the skin around or inside the area?

Please go to your doctor.. probably nothing serious but unexplained bleeding should not be ignored
melissa79
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ive been using the lelo luna beads for 4 days and had no trouble but today i noticed a pink discharge when i pulled them out. Is this normal?
Shunnybby
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It happen to me, many times
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (159)
60.69%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.2%
No- I want it (74)
28.24%
No- I don't want it (18)
6.87%

Watched Threads