Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I met someone in a concert, I gave my number and he texted me. He also added me on facebook but he hasn't spoken to me so I believe he didn't like what he saw there. We live about half an hour away from each other. I usually don't get big crushes on strangers that I kiss on nights out and I've already met other guys but he's always at the back of my mind. It's been a few days now that I really want to write to him but I don't think he's interested in me because he would have tried talking to me. I don't know if it's worth even writing to him, maybe I should just delete him off facebook and stop wasting time thinking about him?

ReputationRep:
    The only thing i would say is be patient, you never know whats going on in his life, he's probably just REALLY busy. Give him a week or two

ReputationRep:
    A week and a half has passed and I see him online?

ReputationRep:
    Take a chance and text him! Most men would like that, if you live so close take the opportunity to get to know each other, at least then you know if you click.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he is thinking exactly what you are thinking?

ReputationRep:
    Really? Just send him a message already, at this juncture you don't know anything, there could many reasons why he hasn't made a move. At least if he's not interested then you'll know and you can move on. I wouldn't mind a girl making a move would be nice for a change.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably both thinking the same thing, or else he's just added you & hasn't given it much thought beyond that. Either way, you making the move can't hurt, just go for it.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep waiting for him to contact the opportunity may pass. You both could just be waiting then assume your both not interested! Therefore If you are interested message him lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenate)
    Then i would text him, i'm not a guy, but from past experience, i've actually learnt that guys have feelings too, and every once in a while, they like being texted first for a change.

ReputationRep:
    hate those moments, when you're like, don't know if he's interested. Just strike up a casual conversation with him, see if it leads to anything.
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Doesn't always have to be the guy who makes the first move, if you want him then you need to make a move

ReputationRep:
    I met someone in a concert, I gave my number and he texted me. He also added me on facebook but he hasn't spoken to me so I believe he didn't like what he saw there. We live about half an hour away from each other. I usually don't get big crushes on strangers that I kiss on nights out and I've already met other guys but he's always at the back of my mind. It's been a few days now that I really want to write to him but I don't think he's interested in me because he would have tried talking to me. I don't know if it's worth even writing to him, maybe I should just delete him off facebook and stop wasting time thinking about him?
    Text him back. Jesus! Does being female make you automatically unable to take what you want? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just because your a girl doesn't mean you wait till he talks -_-

ReputationRep:
    It's not about me being a female - it's about me doubting his interest in me? Either way I have texted him and he replied. Thanks for advice

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.