This discussion is closed.
Powerline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
who gave me another negative rep! :mad: i said before that we could donate!

your reputations are in the negative :eek:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Reps are fickle things. If you are well known and popular you may get a load of good reps, but if, like me, you are quite unknown, most people don't bother.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Reps are fickle things. If you are well known and popular you may get a load of good reps, but if, like me, you are quite unknown, most people don't bother.
but the thing is peopel are bothered to give me negative reps - for god knows what - what have i said wrong this thread! :mad:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I would say you stand out, as does anyone with over 1000 posts, although so do those members with under 50 posts, as you are either viewed as a postaholic or a newbie (with very few posts), so people bad rep you for it.

Also I think people may be slightly jelous if a member has managed to get loads of posts on a very short time, as someone who has managed to get up to 700 posts in a week is annoying to some people.
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I promise, there are things happening soon, late this or early next hopefully.

Small point, but people with large avatars aren't exactly helping the situation.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
Maybe we should limit members to those living in the UK, as it IS the UK student forum.
maybe we should just stop whining
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.26%
No (566)
65.74%

Watched Threads