Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I can't believe kids these days! Mini perv assault. Watch

ReputationRep:
    OMGODZ SECOND THREAD. I'm on a roll!

Anyway, today I was in Tottenham, on my way to the health centre. I was already on my guard because I don't like Tottenham very much and the men there have a tendency to stare (AND KEEP BLOODY STARING).

As I walked up Hanover road, I noticed a bunch of kids sitting on the wall. They looked around 8-10 years old? Tops 12 or 13. I was a little nervous about walking past them as one of them was staring at me and they looked like they were up to no good.

As I walked past, one of them thought it'd be funny to walk behind me and say 'Excuse me lady, oi miss' while his friends laughed. I didn't respond, but just looked back at them in disgust.

Then, one of the little toerags ran after me. As he neared closer and started to say 'excuse me miss', I stuck my hand out behind me and said 'please, you're like 10 years old. Please leave me alone'. He was getting really close to me so I sort of held him away from me with my hand while walking away. Then, HE STUCK HIS HAND UP MY DRESS AND TOUCHED MY F***ING ARSE!

I nearly slapped the *******! I spun around, pushed him away and pointed my finger at him, shouting 'don't you ****ing dare! **** off, you little prick!'. I was in a rush, so that (well, that and me not being a very violent person) stopped me from punching him in his pre-pubescent testicles and launching into a tirade.

Edit: ^^exaggeration. I doubt I'd do that, but it flows :P

I'm just shocked! I was so angry, I was shaking. I wasn't so surprised/angry about the initial run-in with them, but for him to physically TOUCH me made me feel violated. I've never had a random guy do that to me before, especially not a bloody child.

Your thoughts? Has this happened to you or someone you know before? If so, how did they/you react? What would you have done in my shoes?

Be kind pleaaaaaaaase

Edit: Thanks for the neg rep!

ReputationRep:
    The sad thing is kicking him in his tiny wee nads, which is what he deserves, would probably only make him resent women and treat them worse.

ReputationRep:
    It's a tough situation because you can't beat the **** out of them without multiplying your troubles massively. If you react in a way that they deserve you're gonna end up in the papers. I suppose you could go to the police but nothing will come of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    The sad thing is kicking him in his tiny wee nads, which is what he deserves, would probably only make him resent women and treat them worse.
    Nah, you're right. I doubt I would have done it, but to be fair, at the time, I was fuming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    It's a tough situation because you can't beat the **** out of them without multiplying your troubles massively. If you react in a way that they deserve you're gonna end up in the papers.
    Totally agree. If I wasn't in a rush, I probably would have just grabbed him and given him a big talking to. I was considering just calling the police and letting them deal with him for the sake of anyone else walking past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HopefulMidwife)
    Totally agree. If I wasn't in a rush, I probably would have just grabbed him and given him a big talking to. I was considering just called the police and letting them deal with him for the sake of anyone else walking past.
    yeah... I did mention the police but you quoted me before I added it. I think the only way you'd be able to get them is either to hope there's cctv or to go back there and sneakily record them doing more bad stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Good that you didn't slap him because you would be blamed for as these kids can do whatever they want because of the law.

It's not worth to get your hands dirty for a piece of crap. Just forget what happened and the next time take someone with you if you don't feel comfortable
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    That little prick. I would have slapped him silly - maybe he'd think twice before doing it next time.

I've had my arse slapped before, and the last time I went out for a drink with a friend I was shoved into the side of a parked car by a group of twenty-something year old guys. My friend had her arse groped by them as well.

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham, Edmonton, Ponders End...complete ****holes, honest to God.

I would've kicked him in his nuts repeatedly! And calling the police won't achieve anything...especially in those dumps, they'd rather not be involved.

[EDIT] I did forget to mention, people in my school have been mugged in those areas, and we hear about them repeatedly...any complaint lodged to the police goes absolutely nowhere ... So it might just be my observation tainting my opinion on those areas, but yeah

ReputationRep:
    To stop this from happening in future, please wear a mask that has the facial features of Susan Boyle.

ReputationRep:
    OMGODZ SECOND THREAD. I'm on a roll!

Anyway, today I was in Tottenham, on my way to the health centre. I was already on my guard because I don't like Tottenham very much and the men there have a tendency to stare (AND KEEP BLOODY STARING).
    Well that explains it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teejayyjayy)
    to stop this from happening in future, please wear a mask that has the facial features of susan boyle.
    lmaooo :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Well that explains it..
    It really does. I hate Tottenham with a passion and avoid it all costs. Is it any surprise the UK riots started there LOL? And I don't say this with snobbery - I practically grew up there. It's a craphole.

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting, isn't it. I normally just have a massive go at them until they run off, it's annoying as hell because there's not a lot you can do about it.

ReputationRep:
    welcome to my hood

ReputationRep:
    It really does. I hate Tottenham with a passion and avoid it all costs. Is it any surprise the UK riots started there LOL? And I don't say this with snobbery - I practically grew up there. It's a craphole.
    I'm still growing up relatively close to the area, one day I'll get a decent job and leave the ghetto :moon:

(Original post by RealRecReal)
    welcome to my hood
    This made me LOL :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm still growing up relatively close to the area, one day I'll get a decent job and leave the ghetto :moon:
    Me too In Wood Green. Can't wait to leave this craaaaaap.

(Original post by ironandwine)
    It's disgusting, isn't it. I normally just have a massive go at them until they run off, it's annoying as hell because they're not a lot you can do about it.
    Extremely!

ReputationRep:
    Me too In Wood Green. Can't wait to leave this craaaaaap.
    LOL I'm scared of Wood Green Damn, I remember some guy who who used to go to my secondary school.. I used to play penny up the wall with him when I was in year 8 and he was in year 11. I think he's in Wood Green now

ReputationRep:
    Well that explains it..
    Oh now I remember where I saw a guy who scared me and at the same time made me laugh so hard :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I nearly slapped the *******!
    Why only nearly? You're weak.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.